"Ji Yong" Name

THAT XX (That Bastard)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well, sorry to said that I can't do proper updates these days

works are getting crazy and yeah so busy and

I can't manage to update

I only do update for some short oneshots as you can see in my stories tab

so, 4Minute are COMING BACK soon

I might do updates on their comeback 2015 02 09

so, while waiting for me, just watch their teaser okay? :)

 

 

 

 

so, bye..... :) enjoy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

well, I was kidding :B

here's new chapter for you all

and P.S I'm gonna do one more on their 9th :)

please be anticipate ^^

 

 

JI YONG POV

 

“Ji............” Hyuna called me and suddenly yelled on phone.

 

“What’s wrong Hyuna-ah? You okay?” I was so worried.

 

“I’m sorry!!” She said again.

 

“What? What are you sorry for?”

 

“About tomorrow night.....” She sounds doubt and guilty. Don’t tell me.

 

“What’s about it? You can’t make it?” I said trying to be calm, although I’m scared.

 

“Emmm... so, that’s why open your door by now.” She said and I was like what?

 

“What?!”

 

“Open your door now. I’m in front of your apartment idiot. It’s cold out here.” She said in her playing tone. OMG. I rushed into my front door and open the door for her. She is standing there with her smile on her face and waving at me with her right hand which still holding her phone. Her right hand was full with something which I suspect to be food?

 

“What are you doing in here Hyuna?” I said and let her in.

 

“Are you not happy seeing me come here to visit you?” She said and happily rush to my kitchen and put those thing on the table.

 

“No. I mean, what about tomorrow night?” I said still curious what happened.

 

“I’m sorry Ji..... I can’t make it.” She come in front of me and held my arms. “So, that’s why I came tonight, we will having dinner tonight right here. Guess what? I’ll cook for you and we could discuss about what you want to tell me!” She smile and cupped my face with her hand. I know it.

 

“Ah~ I see. So.... you’ll cook for me?” I said hiding my disappointment. She just nodding and I give her a light smile.

 

“Then it must be so delicious.” I said.

 

“Thank you Ji! I knew you’re the best!” She yelled and hug me. “Please go have a sit, wait awhile and dinner will be ready.” She release me and heading to the kitchen. I follow her to kitchen to find her come back and forth while preparing the dinner.

 

“Yah~ go back to living room. I’m not gonna poison your food anyway.” She said teasing me.

 

“No, I’m gonna be so bored if I only sit there and doing nothing.” I lie, I only want to see her more.

 

“Really? Then help me with this can you?” She said and I just do what she order me to. “Hyuna-ah, what should I do if I miss you?” I said in my mind.

 

---

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“What you want again?” GD said feel annoyed after he ignore this call for hundred times, but seems like it won’t stop ringing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter