I Need Food, Food Need Me

THAT XX (That Bastard)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READERS!!!! I'M BACK~~!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS FOR 22 SUBBIES!!! ♥3♥

SO HERE I AM AGAIN FOR A NEW UPDATE!!

Enjoy and do leave comments ♥

 

“Where is your friend’s house?” Hyuna ask randomly while seeing GD was looking here and there just like he get lost.

 

“Um? It suppose to be around here. But seems like i got it wrong.” He replies lifelessly and still look around. Hyuna look at him and feel bad for him.

 

“How about stay awhile in my apartment? It’s almost 8 PM now, and I think you haven’t get your dinner yet? You could continue looking for it after you eat.” Hyuna said nicely.

 

“Uh, I don’t want to annoy you. And....” He stop awhile and smirk, “Are you not afraid, to invite a stranger like me into your home?” He laugh.

 

“Hahaha, I don’t know too. Maybe your face looks similar with my best friend, so I don’t feel like you’rea stranger to me. And I don’t think you’re a bad guy, so yes or no?” She smile again.

 

“How I can say no to your face?” He smile and said, “I’m hungry.” Then follow Hyuna into her apartment.

 

---

 

“You live alone? This apartment is too big for your own self.” GD comment once they’re inside.

 

“Well yeah, I used to be live with my dad and mom, but since they have business in L.A, they often stay there than here. So here I am. Hahahaha. What drink you want Ji? I mean, GD. =P” Hyuna said while walk into her kitchen.

 

“Well, do you have some beer?” He answer with his naughty smile which makes Hyuna blank and stare at him. “I was kidding, hahaha. Just give me tea.” He give his most normal smile and turn away to see the other side of the apartment.

 

“O... Okay.” Hyuna mutters. Once she’s done, she give it to GD and they were sitting on the couch and talking. Suddenly it stopped when Hyuna was staring in GD’s face.

 

“What? Is there something in my face?” GD ask curiously.

 

“Eh? No.... It just you really look alike with Ji, really. Gosh.” She said still staring.

 

“Hahaha, seems like this ‘Ji’ is quite special to you, your boyfriend?”

 

“No, I said it before. He is my chilhood friend, my best friend. Hahaha, he totally looks alike you, with different hair style and well.... different personality.” Hyuna said still can’t get enough of staring GD’s face while GD can’t help but staring at Hyuna’s beautiful face. “Are you really sure that you’re not Ji Yong and you were not playing me right now? Even your voice and his voice are exacly same.” Hyuna blurted it slowly.

 

“No, but I think I’m falling in love with you, from the first sight.” GD answer slowly, too slow until it was sound like a whisper.

 

“Ng? What you said?” Hyuna ask and before GD answering it something from Hyuna’s stomach makes sound, she was like. “Ahh, I’m so hungry!! What you want to eat?” She yell and GD can’t help but laugh, but still a naughty laugh.

 

“I’ll eat whatever that you give me.” He said.

 

“Whatever? You sure?” She smirks too, “Well, let’s see...” Hyuna said and heading to his kitchen.

 

Not long after Hyuna went to kitchen, her phone was ringing. GD took it and see “Ji Yong” name on it.

 

“Hyuna ssi, your phone was ringing.” He yell.

 

“Just take it, it m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter