chapter 7

living with 7 kingkas!!??

When you got home you opened the door and found infinite in the living room. "You came home from your date already?" Dongwoo joked. You gave him a dealth glare and went upstairs. "Whats wrong with her" Dongwoo asked. Everyone shrugged and looked at L. "Dont look at me i didnt do anything" He said and walked upstairs too. "Oh speaking of which Lee Sungjong have you decided on what you are going to do" Sunggyu asked.

 

"About what" He said. 

 

"What are you going to do about Minji" Sunggyu answered.

 

"Well you see i guess since all my Hyungs are on her side ill be nice unless she gets all my nerves then ill kill her" He said. They all shot him a dealth glare and He laughed "Just kidding sheesh you guys cant even take a joke".

 

 

A MONTH LATER

 

You heard an knock on the door you opened the door and saw infinite infront of the door. "Do you want to go hang out tonight?" Sunggyu asked you. "Where to?" you asked. "You'll see just yes or no" Woohyun said. "Um sure" You said, "Go change then" Sungjong said and trew you a dress. "I picked it out" He added and everyone went to change.

pretty_sweetheart_rhinestone_sleeveless_

You put on the dress and stepped outside you went downstairs and saw infinite all ready.

Infinite%2BRanking%2BKing%2BEp%2B8.jpg

"Why arnt you guys dressed up"? you asked.

 

"Because we look fine wearing this" Hoya said.

 

"Then can i go change into regular clothes too" You begged. But they shook their head and dragged you out the door.

 

"So where are we going?" You asked.

 

"to the club" They all said.

 

"WHAT?!" You yelled. "TURN BACK I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE CLUB!" You screamed but they just ignored you. When you arrrived you refused to get out of the car but you ended up getting pulled out. When you walked in you heard loud music and people everywhere  "They better have a good reason to bring me here" you said in your head and sat down.  The guys ordered wine and beer and other things and you just sat there with coke. Some of them would get up and dance and you'd just stay there. Everytime they came back even if it was for 5 seconds you would ask to leave, and the same respond would be no not yet stay calm we'll leave soon. 

 

Then you stood up to go to the bathroom and overheard some girls talking. "i wonder who the girl with infinite is" one of them said."Yea me too she's so ugly why would one of them be with her"The other said. When you heard the door slam you walked out and went to sit back down. Then you ended up looking for infinite but they wernt anywhere so you decided to call them but no one picked up. Then you thought they would be outside so you went outside. You walked pass a alley and saw people fighting "Gangsters they're so horrible" You thought to yourself and kept walking until you walked back to the alley. You saw one of the mens face it looked kind of like Hoya's. You looked and tilted your head to look at the others faces. "Hoya oppa" you said. Then they looked at you "Minji! Umm we can explain" Sunggyu said. They walked out and you saw the other people's faces to "Beast!" You asked in shocked. "Oh Minji hehe hi" Yoseob said. "Minji we can explain just wait" L said but you already left.

 

When you got home you ran upstairs and changed back into your pajamas.

20111214095651232.jpg

Then you heard the door open and you shut your lights off and you locked you door you your computer and your lamp. Then you heard a knock on the door . "Minji~ah im sorry for not telling you earlier but i hope you'll forgive us" You could hear Sunggyu's soft voice "Are you asleep" He asked. You didnt answer and soon you could hear footsteps walking away from your room.

 

The next morning you woke up and stayed in your room the maid knocked on your door but you didnt answer soon after a few minutes you heard another knock you went and opened the door and it was L. "Everyone was worried sick about you are you going to eat or what." he asked. You shook your head and shut the door but his foot was in the way "You cant ignore us forever you know that right. You nodded and went to the bathroom "I thought that gangsters where bad cold hearted jerks but how come infinite and beast arnt" You asked yourself. "It true i cant ignore them forever. Ugh Infinite please just give me time to get use to this situation". You walked out of the bathroom and found infinite downstairs talking to someone about rules and things "Is someone else living here now too"you asked yourself. You went to the railing and saw another girl. She looked about your age so you assumed that she would be  living in this house like you are but you were wrong she was a new maid, but you did have your rights too she will be living with you guys because the maids stay at this house.

 

"Oh Minji come down here" Sunggyu said. You came down and bowed at her "annyonghaseyo im Choi Minji" You said. She smiled and bowed back  "Annyonghaseyo im Park Hajin please take care of me" She said. "Hajin will be our maid starting tomorrow" Sunggyu said and you nodded. "Can i go back upstairs now" You asked deadly. "sure" sunggyu said and you left. "Please excuse me" Woohyun said and went to your room. "Minji ah can you please forgive us we're really sorry we were going to tell you earlier but we know how much you hate gangsters so we thought you might hate us" Woohyun said. "You think i i would hate you guys after so much you have done for me?" You asked. He nodded "So will you forgive us" He asked.You nodded and you ran to hug him "You guys are my Oppa's and i'll love you guys till death." You said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys i hope you guys enjoyed the story if you guys have any request like adding something the the story please comment :)