chapter 13

living with 7 kingkas!!??

When you arrived back to class and sat down at your seat. Then you saw L come in and you saw someone with him. *Of course Naeun* you thought and looked out the window. You saw Hajin, You rolled your eyes and took out earphones. You turned the volume on full blast and rest your head. You soon turned your head saw L and naeun talking.  You took out your ear buds and put them away. You packed your books and left the class. You walked pass yoseob and he stoped you. 

 "Where are you going? School isnt over yet" He said

 

"I need to go home its a emergency. Ill call you later tonight" You said.

 

"Is it about him" He asked. You nodded, Hugged him, And left. You went home and went straight to your room. You called Minjae. 

 

"Hello" She answered

 

"Hey" You said

 

"Oh hey why arent you in school?" She asked

 

"I left i didnt feel good today" You said

 

"Oh what happened" She asked. You told her about everything, Your feelings for L, and how Naeun came. You told her all about it and later she went to bed. You went out your room to get a cup of water and outside your door was someone standing there. Your eyes widened "Y-YOU! WHY ARE YOU STANDING HERE" You asked in shock. The person smirked and said "I heard everything you said". "W-WHAT YOU EVESDROPPED" You yelled. Again the person smirked and said "I was walking by and over heard". "I-Im sorry if you dont feel the same way" You said and your head looked at the floor. He lifted you chin and kissed you. Then you ended the kiss and turned to see Naeun with widen eyes. "O-Oppa H-How could you do this to me! and to think i came back for you!" You screamed and ran in tears. "N-Naeun! Wait let me explain!" He screamed and chased after her.  *Its all my fault*  you tought. "What did i do? Why didn't i pull away?" You asked yourself. Then you ran out the house and drove to B2st mansion. You knocked on the door and Ilhoon answered. "Oh hey Minji come in" He said and left you in. 

 

"Is Yoseob home" You asked.  IlHoon shook his head no him and Minhyuk hyung went somewhere" He said. You nodded " i see" You said. "wae? You need to talk to him" He asked. You nodded. "You can talk to me about it" He said in a smile. "HaHa ilhoon your amazing" You said and hugged him.You told Ilhoon about it and he nodded. "That happened to me once before i met Btob" He said. "What happened" You asked. He said that he fell in love with one of his friends but she already had a boyfriend and he was to late. You nodded and patted his back. "but i got over her i have amazing friends now" He said and smiled. Then you turned around and saw Peniel walking out of the bathroom. "Hey Peniel" You said in english. "Oh hey minji why are you here" He replied. "Oh just her with Ilhoon" You said. He nodded and walked into the kitchen."Hey is there nothing to eat" Peniel asked. "Yea Hyung there's nothing to eat today" Ilhoon said. "Lets go eat then' You said. They smiled and nodded. "Lets see if anyone else wants to come" You said and all 3 of you guys went upstairs and asked the other members. At the end You. Ilhoon, Peniel, Sungjae, Kikwang, and Eunkwng went. 

 

You guys arrived at ______(a resturant name) and saw teen top there. Btob and b2st ignored them but you waved at then "hi L.joe" You said and went to go sit down.After you guys finished eating you guys went to go get coffee. You guys went to starbucks. When you walked in you saw Naeun and L and you knew you could face Naeun after what she saw of you and L. You walked in and saw IlHoon looking at you. He took your hand and led you out. "Do you want to go to a diffrent coffe store'' He asked. "If you guys want you guys can get coffee ill meet you guys at the house" You said. Then you saw IlHoon go to the rest of the guys "Ima meet you guys at home. Me and minji are going first" He said and left the rest of the boys confused. He came out took your hand and left.