chapter 4

living with 7 kingkas!!??

You quickly walked back to your room and fell on your bed, Soon you ended up falling asleep because of how comfortable the bed was. You soon woke up and found it 11 at night. You went down to the kitchen to get some water. When you where about to go back up you found infinite's office light . You walked in to turn off the light but you found sungjong in there. You sneaked back out but he caught you "Yah dont you know you cant enter here" He said. "What? Yah? Im older than you, And i was just coming to turn the lights off" You said. "We dont need you to do that nobody asked you to do that and you think i care if your older than me? By the way no one wants you here anyways so you should just leave or your gonna regret ever coming here" He said and left. 

You turned off the lights and walked up to your room. On your way up you bumped into someone. You quickly bowed and said sorry. You looked up and saw sunggyu. That made you bow even more "Its nothing" He said with a smile. You smiled back "Hi im Choi Minji nice to meet you" you said. "Im Sunggyu, I saw what Hoya and Sungjong did to you im sorry about them. They kinda Dont want you here" He  said. "Yeahh i kinda noticed that" You said with a weak smile. "Umm Well anyways goodnight now i was just going to get some water" he said "Bye".

You hopped onto your bed and your laptop beside you. "Well atleast someone's nice to me". you said to yourself. You got on your school's website to see if you can find out a little more about your school. The school looked so beautiful!!! You admitted that it looked like you would love the school but you werent reallly ready to go to school. Soon you turned off your labtop and your Tv and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING~~~

 

You woke up because of the knock on your door. "Miss Minji it is time for breakfast" You heard a voice call you, But this voice wasnt butler Lee's voice or Master Kim. It was a girl voice. You went to open the door and you found a maid standing there "Sorry to interupt your sleep but it time for breakfast" She said. You nodded your head and went to brush your teeth. 

After you finished you went down stairs and bowed to Mr.kim and sat down and started to eat. "Ah i almost forgot Minji. You'll be starting school today" Mr kim said. "Your uniform is also already in your closet." He added. "Oh no dont tell me" One of the boys said. "Dont tell me what" Mr.Kim asked them. "That she'll be going to woolim high" Sungjong said. "Oh infact she will be so you boys help her around understand" He said "I'll now be going to work,You guysgo get ready for school." he said and walked away. After he left infinite except for sungyu gave your a dealth glare. You stood up bowed and went upstairs to get ready. You went in your closet and found 4 uniforms.

c9e89e1ca5c75f12a09bda1655b1131712269407

 

You quickly changed got your backpack and left. At school you found girls screaming "There here"!!! or "Omo i would die to marry them"!! You didnt know who "They" where so you just went to your seat and sat down soon Girls came screaming "Oppa!!! Marry me please"!! "Wow well now i know we have a kingka at this school" you tought to yourself. Soon girls came in looking like they just saw a prince. Next thing you know there was more screaming "Their coming!!" Cant these girls shut up for atleast 5 minutes dang whats so great about kingkas you thought to yourself. Then 3 boys appeared in the clas room and a few girls fainted. You didnt care but you thought "This is the 2nd day of school dont tell me this is every morning". Then you looked up at the boys and you saw 3 familiar face!! It was Sungyeol! L! and Sungjong! "ugh why couldnt it be sunggyu" You asked yourself. Then Sungyeol started heading towards you, You put your head back down and looked out the window. Then a shoulder tapped you. You turned and saw L. "Thats my seat move" He said. You just got your stuff and moved in the seat infront of him. Soon the bell rang for lunch so you got your things and went to the rofftop it was so peaceful and quiet..... Until someone showed up "Yah why do you always get in my way" L yelled "What! Get in your way please, You act like im all the other girls that fall foryou easily. Im not" You screamed. "Whatever just leave soon back to were you came from" L said. You sat down and started to eat. He sat and looked at the sky. "Will you come back like you promised" He said out of the blue. "What"? you asked 'Oh its nothing" He said and walked away. "Whats up with him, who is he thinking of" You asked yourself. Soon the bell rang for you to head to class. On your way to calss you found someone who looked familiar "Oh Yoseob oppa" you screamed. He turned around and smiled. You ran to him and you guys started to talk "You come here too Oppa" You asked. He nodded and walked you to class "Minji ah we'll talk tomorrow im busy right now" He said. You nodded and went in the class room. You sat through 3 more boring hours of school and soon it was time to go home. Everyone rushed out of the door so you were one of the last people to leave, Of course everyone ran out to see infinite. You walked out of the school gate and found Sungyu. "There you are it took you forever  to come out" He said. "Who me?" you asked him. "who else" He said and trew you a helmet. "you want me to get on there" You asked him. He nodded "You mean you dont hate me" you asked. He shook his head and  patted the seat behind him. 

motorcycle-13420.jpg

He speeded up and you held on him tightly. Once you got home Sunggyu went in first and everyone yelled at him "Hyung! Where were you we thought you were behind us" Dongwoo yelled. Then you walked in at the wrong time and they all looked at you then at Sunggyu "was it because of her? Hyung you drove her home?" Woohyun asked. He nodded and you just ran upstairs. "Hyung! Are you crazy i thought we all wanted her to leave not make her feel at home" Sungjong asked "You dont know whats she going through give her a chance" Sunggyu said. "Why do you care about her Hyung?" Sungjong asked. "Possibly you like her?" Hoya added. "No i dont just you cant always get what you want in this world, Come on she doesnt have a family with her over here thats why she's here if she had her parents here and not in america then she wouldnt be here give her a chance". He said. "Hyung you can give her a chance but imma kick her out of this house"Sungjong said with his fist curled up in a ball. "Such a diva" Sunggyu said and left.

In each of the members mind:

Sunggyu: Dont worry Minji I'll pretect you from there, Not because i like you but because i always wanted a sister. Dont worry im on your side Minji ^^

 

Dongwoo: Should i be on Minji's side or the Diva sungjong's side?

 

Woohyun:Ugh i hate when Infinite has to pick between sides. Well Sunggyu Hyung is right why should we hate her we dont even know her that much.

 

Hoya:Who to pick? Who to pick? I think i'll pick Sung-Gyu or Jong aish.

 

Sungyeol: What ever imma watch Tv maybe that will help me chose. xD

 

L: Will she be back like she promised? L!! Forget about her she left you now you need to know which side your gonna be on!!!

 

Sungjong: I feel like im wrong i should probably listen to my hyung and get to know her first

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you enjoyed i wanted to let you know how the boys felt after the aurgument so its up there ^^