chapter 12

living with 7 kingkas!!??

You ran out the door and the first place you went to was the ddukbokki stand that you would always go to with L. You went and he wasnt there. Then you went to nam san tower, he still wasnt there. You went a few more places and couldnt find him. You soon went to the Han river and just sat there looking at the river. While you where sitting you smelt something. You kept thinking in your head *what is that.......* then you turned around "DDUKBOKKI" You screamed and saw the ddukbokki stand. You got up and walked over there. You bought some ddukbokki and sat down then you heard a motorcycle pull up. You turned around and your eyes widened "L!" you screamed and ran to him. He hugged you and you hugged back. "Why didnt you pick up your phone" You asked. 

 

"I should be the one asking that" He said and let out a small sigh "atleast i found you" He said. 

 

"Oppa i went everywhere your favorite places and mine but i still couldnt find you" You said

 

"I did the same" He said

 

"Forget it as long as we found everyone we're fine" You said and smiled.

 

"Lets go home its getting dark" He said and you guys both got on your motorcycles and left. 

 

When you arrived home all of infinite was in their rooms "Im home" You screamed and they all ran out their door "Did you find him" Sungyeol asked. Then Hoya slapped his head "Hes standing right there pabo" Later you guys talked and then soon went to bed. You where going to go downstairs to get a glass of water and heard Sungyeol and L talking "dude when are you finally gonna grow the balls and tell her" Sungyeol said

 

"I dont know" L answered

 

"Better hurry up before Yoseob makes a move" Sungyeol said

 

"I dont know ill think aboout it im tired im going to bed." L said and left the room. 

 

You quickly ran to your room and closed the door. *i like you L* you thought to yourself *i wonder who he likes* a bunch of things just poped into your head. Then soon with all those thoughts you fell asleep.

 

NEXT MORNING

You woke up and got ready for school. You got up brushed your teeth and showered. You put on your uniform and went out of your room. When you went downstairs you saw a girl sitting on the couch. She turned around and stood up. She gave you a confused look and asked you "Who are you? I dont remember infinite having a sister" She said

 

"Im Choi Minji im just  living with infinite" You said. "And may i ask who you are" You asked

 

"Im So Naeun. I came back to korea from France" she said and smiled. Then soon infinite came downstairs and all their eyes widened. "N-N-Nauen?" Sungyeol said. "Annyong oppas" She said and smiled. 

 

"Why are you here" Sunggyu asked

 

"I came back for L oppa. I promised him i would "she smiled. Then they all looked at you "WHAT" You said. 

 

"Go get L" Woohyun said

 

"Ill do it " Naeun said and was about to run upstairs but infinite blocked her. 

 

"He gets grumpy if anyone wakes him up except for Minji" They lied and pushed you up the stairs. You walked in L"s room and woke him up. "L oppa its time for school wake up" You shook him slowly. He woke up and looked at you "What time is it" He asked. "7:15" You said. "Hurry up oppa someone is downstairs waiting for you" You said and before you opened the door he asked you who it was. "Naeun" you said and left. His eyes flew right opened and went to go get ready. 

 

He walked downstairs and Naeun ran to him "Oppa" she screamed and hugged him. You felt pain in your heart as you saw him hug back . "I-Im going to school" You stuttered and ran out with tears in your eyes *was the person Sungyeol talk about her?* you tought to yourself. You hopped onto your motorcycle and drove to school. When you arrived you ran to class and saw L.joe in there. He waved to you and you gave him a fake smile. 

 

Soon infinite came in class and you looked out the window. *naeun naeun naeun* you thought to yourself *THATS THE GIRL THAT WAS AT THE PARTY AND THE GIRL THAT L HAS A PICTURE OF!!!* you thought. L then came and sat beside you "Hey Minji are you ok" He asked. You nodded but didnt bother looking at him. Soon the bell rang and you rushed out of class and ran to Yoseob. He saw you running towards his direction and he stopped you "Hey Minji" He said as he held his arms out indicating that he wanted a hug. You hugged him back and you didnt notice that L was watching everything. Then you and Yoseob went to a abandoned classroom and talked. Yoseob always helped you with every problem you had he also knew all your secrets. You told him about Naeun and L and he helped you with all of your problems. Soon after you guys finished talking you saw BTOB enter the room. "Hey guys" You said in a smile. They waved back and went to yoseob. Eunkwang wisphered something into Yoseob's ear then a smirk appered on Yoseob's face "good i need to teach that boy a lesson" He said and went back to you. "Lets get you to class" he saidand walked you to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bad chapter sorry :( but Infinite won top 10 artist for Melon music awards :)