chapter 6

living with 7 kingkas!!??

When you guys arrived to school every girl looked at you up and down then you would hear "Shes so ugly why is she with The prince L" Or you would hear "Ughh i hate her that should be me not her". Then you felt a little breeze in your ear "Just ignore them they dont know the truth they just like to asume stuff" L said. You nodded and walked. Then you saw Yoseob and you ran to him "Oppa" You screamed you ran to him and he hug you "Ugh whats so good about that guy" L asked himself. "Oppa this is Yoseob oppa" You said "And you probably already know he's L" You told Yoseob and he nodded. "Wait are you guys going out"Yoseob asked "NO" You guys both said at the same time "Oh haha i guys seem like it" Yoseob said. Then you and L looked at eachother and smirked "Ha yea right" You said and headed off with yoseob. Then yoseob introduced you to his friends Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang, and Dongwoon. "Hi im Choi Minji nice to meet you all" You greeted them. Then you guys talked for a while and the bell rang and you guys seperated and went to class. You walked into class and saw L asleep "Of course he would be asleep" You thought to yourself. Then you saw girls walk up to his desk and take pictures of him. You walked to your desk and a boy with blode hair sat infront of you today he turned around and smiled "you must be the new girl Minji" he asked. You nodded. "nice to meet you im L.joe" he said and turned back around. Then class started and the teacher said " will be a partner project due Friday. and i will let you guys pick your partners" Then after she finished explaining the project and what we have to do all the girls ran to L and asked "Will you be my partner"  and some would even ask "Would you marry me" You rolled you eyes and everyone had a partner well almost everyone there where a few people left. "Yahh!!! Hush will you i already have a partner" L yelled "Whoo" the girls would ask. Then he pointed to you. You looked at him with wide eyes "WAIT WHO ME" you asked. "Who else pabo he hit you on your head. Then all the girls rolled their eyes at you and started to curse under their breath. "Oh great thanks alot L now im gonna get killed" You said to yourself.

 

Soon when the bell rang for Lunch L went to infinite and you went to sit alone like always. You were sitting behind infinite and you could hear all their converstaions. Then you went to throw your trash away and you bumped into Yoseob "Oh oppa hi" You said " Oh hi Minji Hey were going to Lotte world wanna come"he asked "You mean your skipping" You asked. "Theres only 2 hours left of school so you wanna come or not" He asked "Ok" You agreed. He took your hand and led you outside. "Yahh Where is he taking Minji" Dongwoo asked. "Oh him he's just a friend of hers" L replied "How do you know that" Sunggyu asked "Becasue i took her to school today and she introduced me to him" L said "WAit what Hyung I thought that we all hated her" Sungjong complained. "You do we dont" Woohyun said "It looks more like a couple then a friend" Hoya said "I mean holding hands laughing and leaving together" Hoya added "Ugghh dont tell me their going out" L thought to himself "Wait why am i feeling like this i dont like Minji do i? No i dont i like Naeun. Yea Naeun said she will return to me" . "Wait Minji already has a boyfriend what? He better be good to her" Sunggyu thought.

 

You and Yoseob arrived to Lotte world with b2st and you guys split up. It was You, Yoseob, Dongwoon, And KiKwang. And the other team was Doojoon, Hyungseung, And Junhyung. Later up Hara came and went with Junhyung's team. You went on the giant ship and freaked out but you admitted that is was fun. After you got off you guys went to get food and you didnt notice that Yoseob was holding your hand. Soon Dongwoon and Kikwang excaped and it was only you and Yoseob. After eatting you and Yoseob went to a haunted house, you guys knew that the other two where gone but it didnt bother you. You went in the haunted house and you held on tightly to Yoseobs hand and you would scream your lungs out. When you walked out you noticed someone that looked fimilliar. "L Oppa"? You asked yourself. You ran up to the guy, he turned around and your eyes widened "L Oppa what are you doing here!?" You asked. "Oh um you see everyday after school i come here." He lied. "But everyday after school your always at home" You said. "Umm well you see um yea wait what are you doing here" he changed the subject. "Im with Yoseob oppa" You said. "Oh him" He said "Yea well imma go now see you at home L oppa" You said and ran to Yoseob. "Thank goodness she doesnt know B2st and Infinite are enemys" L said in his head. "Crap she knows teen top too." He freaked. "Wait but only L.joe so thats good"He added and left.