chapter 11

living with 7 kingkas!!??

When you guys arrived at the party your eyes widened the mansion was bigger than infinite's mansion. "Whats wrong never saw a huge mansion before" Woohyun jokes. You shook your head "Its bigger than your's." You said and got out the car. Infinite all walked infront of you and Woohyun was at the front. He stopped and caused everyone to bump into eachother "Ow" Everyone said. "Why'd you stop" Sunggyu asked. "Who's Minji's date" He said and they all turned to you. "W-W-What i need a date" You asked, and they all nodded. "Then im all of your dates" You said and laughed. "Bwahahaha you guys are so funny like i need a date just for a party" You said and pushed them into the house. 

 

Once you walked in the house your eyes widened again there was so many people and they where all so fancy too. "Now do you wanna chose a date" Hoya whispered into your ear. "haha you guys are funny but no" You said and followed them to where ever they where going. They soon led you to a table and you sat down. Then Mr. and Mrs. Kim came out and you stood up and bowed "Hello Mr.kim and Mrs. Kim. You said.

 

Woah is this our little Minji" Mrs.Kim said.

 

"Mom shes not a kid anymore" Sunggyu said.

 

"i know its just you use to be so little" She said and pinched your cheecks.

 

"Hunny we are at a party" Mr.Kim whispered.

 

"Oh sorry Minji" She said and smiled. "Oh so who is this fine young lady's date" Mrs. Kim asked.

 

"Ummm no one" Sungjong said. 

 

"oh i see you have someone better coming" She said and smiled and left.

 

"Sorry about our mom" Sunggyu said. You shook your head. "She has been the same since i was little" You said and smiled

 

"Wait you remember her but not us" Woohyun said and did his ageyo pout. You smiled and scratched your head "Yea kinda" You said. Soon the Kim's had a little speech and infinite came up also. They left you at the table alone you started to look around and 7 girls walked in the door. You kept looking at them *Woah they're so pretty* you tought to yourself 

"Oh everyone meet A-pink My 7 son's dates" Mr.Kim said.You sighed "No wonder they asked me who was my date."  You said to yourself and just started eating.

 

"Hello everyone i am Chorong" the 1st one said. 

"Hello i am Bomi" The 2nd said.

"Hello i am Eunji" The 3rd said.

"Hello i am Naeun" The 4th said

"Hello everyone i am Yookyung" The 5th one said.

"Hello everyone i am Namjoo" The 6th one said

"Hi everyone i am Hayoung" The last one said

 

Then after they introduced themselfs they got together with infinite. Chorong with Sunggyu, Bomi with Dongwoo, Namjoo with Woohyun, Eunji with Hoya, Yookyung with Sungyeol,  Naeun with L, And maknae with maknae. Soon they where heading your way and sat down at a diffrent table. "Look what a loner she is" someone said. 

 

You then stood up and walked out the door. Infinite was going to chase after you but they had to stay at the party. You called a cab and arrived home. You opened the door and went to go change

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmBdFefJyJePS3wf4EKYu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKaRjOxYoOQxorKLZce1E

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiu7WmlZeN79hpETMSP9N

You put on your leather jacket, Black jeans, And boots. You got the motorcycle key and went out the door. You drove around seoul and later just went to namsan tower. You sat on your motorcyle and just looked at the tower and sky. Soon you got a call from Hoya. You didnt pick up. You went to get some starbucks and came back to namsan tower. Soon you got a call from Sunggyu, you still didnt pick up. You then looked at the clock and saw 3:15am you got on your motorcyle and drove back home where infinite was waiting. 

 

When you walked in the house they started yelling at you. "Why did you pick up the calls" Sunggyu yelled. "I left my phone at your mom's house and i also went for a ride" You said. "You left the party at 10:00 and you went for a ride until 3 in the morning!!" sunggyu yelled. "Yah hyung it isnt her fault just lets end the day for today" Woohyun said. Sunggyu then just left and went upstairs. "You had everyone worry sick about you" Woohyun said after sunggyu left. "Oh well im sorry i just went for a little ride" You said. "Its fine just next time pick up your phone" He said and left. "OH WAIT" He stopped. "What oppa" You asked. "L went to go look for you!" He said. "CALL Him" You yelled and he dialed L's number. " He's not picking up" Woohyun said. "Oh crap what if he got in a fight"  You said and ran back out the door.