"Waiter, how much?"

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 7

 

After 2 more shots, my body began to move on its own. *I think I want to dance.* I stumbled to the dance floor and started to move my hips. The music got faster and I moved with the beat. All of a sudden a pair of strong hands grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer but it didn’t bother me; I kept dancing.

“I thought you didn’t want to dance?” the familiar voice cooed in your ear.

“Well, I’m dancing now. What you gone do about it?” I challenged. *Who is this? They’re cool.* I turned around to face my dance partner. ”Kris! It’s you! Waddup?!” I giggled.

“Wow. You’re really drunk,” he smirked.

“You may think so, but I feel just fine... Like, I feel really good. Not as good as you look, though, so I’m great!”

“Whoa. Yeah. Maybe I should take you home. What made you want to drink so much?” Kris asked in curiously.

“Kai and BaekHyun used me as a stripper pole; they thought it was funny with the handshakes and stuff!” Kris laughed at my pain. *What be so funny, maybe I should ask him* “Hey, what so funny, guy?”

“If you let Kai and BaekHyun get you drunk, it’s a good thing we didn’t dance long.” Kris truthfully answered.

“I’m not drunk and I can handle you, cowboy.”

Kris tilted his head. “You handling me? Yea, you’re drunk.” He couldn’t help but smile. “I should take you home, fast-”

“I think I’m going to throw up!” I cried while holding my mouth.

“Um, hold on. Otokae?!” He told me with his hands out. “I have to tell SuHo we’re leaving ok? Just don’t throw up ok.”

“I’ll try to hold it in.” I assured him.

“Um, miss you owe $24” the bartender gently said.

“Can you add a glass of water, um, I can’t find my purse. It might be on the dance floor” I told him as I motioned my hands for him to wait.

Just before I could leave my seat someone grabbed my wrist. “Where are you going?” the person asked.

I turned around to see Kris holding my purse. “I was going to the dance floor to look for that, I owe this man $24 for soju and a glass of water.”

“Yea. $24 worth of soju? You’re really drunk. Don’t worry I got it.”

“Hey! Hey mister I can pay for myself, give me that.” I went for my purse, and he held it out for me. “Omo, I don’t see any moneys in here.”

“How much? $24?” Kris asked the bar tender.

“Yes sir and water is free, you should get her something to eat to on your way home.” He informed Kris.

“Ok, thanks,” he said to the waiter.