Wing Man

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 43


The next morning I woke up trying to figure out how in the world do I tell Ha Na that she has to be my wing man.*If you thought about it long enough, SeHun was really the wing man; I get to hang out with my bestie and boyfriend at the same time, while he's just there... I think... I dunno!*

After I got ready, I grabbed my phone and dailed Ha Na's number. *I hope she dosen't get too happy and start flipping out.* 

"Good morning, you have reached Choi Hana. How may I help you?" 

"Oh really? You're going to answer like that?" I raised an eyebrow as if she could see me. 

"Excuse me, stranger, but who am I speaking with?"

"Ok, I guess you don't want to hear the great news. It's nothing, really, just a date I got you." I said sacrastically.

"Date? With who?" I could hear her interest rising. "If it's not with that fine piece of jail-bait named- "

"Oh Sehoon?" I cracked up at her silence. "Now do you want to listen?"

"Nope, you're lying. Stop playing with me like this, it's not funny." 

"Be at my house before noon on Saturday and we'll see."

"Where are we going!?" She asked clearly excited.  

"I don't know yet, but you and SeHun are going to hang out with Kris and I. Just wear something cute and confortable." I explained to her. "Oh and one more thing, it's not a date date. I invited SeHun so you won't feel all alone around Kris and I, so he's kinda like a placeholder." I nodded.

"It's the best place holder you could have ever gotten me, chingu. I'll see you Saturday 10am" she shouted over the phone. "THANKS!"

*God, my ear!* I didn't mention it, being that's she's super happy at the moment. "Yeah... no problem" I said as she chimed a good-bye. *Now she's about to go buy a new outfit. Oh Lordy Lord...* 

I picked up the phone to call Kris and tell him that Ha Na's coming but my phone rang before I could pull up his number. "Speak of the devil and he shall arrive!"

"Err.. Okay? Would you believe me if I said that SeHun is over here thinking of some of the most foolish things your friend might do to him?"

"Tell SeHun to stop being a doof and shut up. I was just calling you to tell you about her. I just got off the phone with her, and she's more than down for the date. She's a little too down..." I said in a low voice.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think that if your friend is anything like you, she's on her way to buy a new outfit." He laughed. 

I rolled my eyes, but his statment was very true. "Maybe you should go with her," he suggested. "Maybe you could get new a dress, too, so I can be the first one to see it this time."

"And what makes you think that I have the funds to go and buy a new dress everytime we go out?"

"You're the audio engineneer at S.M Entertainment. You have the funds. Now will you just go with her and get a dress and some comfy sandals for you both?" He pleaded. 

"How do you know I didn't want to wear wedges?"

"Trust me, you would want not to wear heels." he retorted. 

I knew where ever he was, he was sitting there with a smirk on his face. "Ready? Okay, I'll be there in a sec. Hey Bre, I have to go. I'll see you at work tomorrow?" I nodded as if he could see me. 

"Yeah, but I'm leaving early so I can buy some sandals." I rolled my eyes. 

"I knew you would. I'll see you later then."

"Alrighty, bye." I went to hang the phone up, but he spoke again.

"Wait, one more thing!"

"Yes, sir?" 

"You left so fast yesterday, I didn't get to kiss you goodbye." *So you were still there?*

"It's not like you haven't seen me in three weeks. We saw each other yesterday in the studio before I left. And you could have came over last night, but, " I shrugged. "I didn't leave you high and dry, Wu."

"Wu?!" He laughed, "Well, just know that I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow so I can get my extra kisses. But until then, I'll be thinking of you tonight."


*ASDFGHKL! Play it cool, Bre.* "I think I'll miss you tonight, too... But don't think too much. Like you said, we have tomorrow. Besides, we always seem to make time, so we can just make them happen."

"We'll see. On that note, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Will do. Bye babe." 

I hung up the phone and I smiled to myself. *I never met someone so straight forward with their feelings before. I

love that about him... and I called him Babe~ 'cause I know he loves it so much~ Let's see what this gets me.* 

 

 



Good Lord, it's been a while! I know, I know, and we're so very sorry about that.

I tried to update once before, but I lost my flash drive and wasn't able to. But here we are now! With 3 new chapters! I hope you like them so far. 

Also, just as a heads up, there will be some suggestive stuff in the next few chapters, but there will be an actual chapter. Don't worry, I'm not the writer of the . God knows Han soori is terrible at that kinda sturf, hehe. But I'm just letting you know now so you won't be surprised when you come pass it. 

To those new subscribers, welcome and thanks so much for subscribing! Don't forget, your upvotes are loved and comments are encouraged! 

Shout out to our 100th subbie, chanyeolwu

Thanks again! 

Soori ♥