I think it's time we explain ourselves.

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Hey. I know y'all hate us right know. I honestly don't blame you.

Anyways, here's the rundown of what's happened since we last updated our story. 

 

 

First. Our laptop screen was broken. It fell off the bed and basically shattered itself. We shipped it off to be fixed and it didn't come back for 2 months. When it did come back about a month ago, we found out that it had been formatted in the process of being fixed. 

For those who don't know what formatting something does, it erases EVERYTHING on it and starts it over from the beginning. 

And that's pretty much what we've been doing since it came back. Trying to start over from the beginning. 

With that being said, I'll simply say that our whole story has been erased from the computer. This is one of those cases where I didn't back anything up, so no, before you ask, it's not stored somewhere else. 

 

We have to start over from where we last posted. It might take a while since school has started and I now work, too I'm going to be honest and say it might take a WHILE to get back where we were.

But if you stay with us and keep the patience you've had with us before, we'll get everything back on track for you. 

 

I apologize again for this mishap, even though it's not my fault, I apologize to you all having to deal with the long waiting periods from us. 

If you do end up unsubscribing, that's cool. Thank you for being with us for this long. We appreciate your participation and support. 

If you stay, I swear I'll love you until the end of time. 

 

This story is actually going to be wrapped up in the later chapters with some major plot twists and some unexpected happenings *evil grin* 

Just wait for it. Wait for us. 

 

Also............ #RipGoEunbi #PrayForLadiesCode

I did a blog post on this already, so I won't post it here. Idc if you check it out or not. I just wanted to express my condolences to her loved ones and family.

 

 

Soori