The Club

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 4

 

The bus ride was loud and hectic. I managed to make it home around 3pm, though. I slumped on my bed and went to sleep. When I woke up it was 6:38 p.m. I called Ha Na to let her know that I was alive.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hey, it’s Bre”

“Oh good. I’m so glad you called.”

“You sound like you were worried.”

“I was, considering the fact you drank, like, a whole bottle of aspirin.”

“I’m sorry. I have a high tolerance for medicine so I have to take a lot for it to work. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“No biggy. Hey, if you feel up to it, the S.M employees are having a get together here at a club you wanna join?”

“Yea, sure. Wait, it’s a Thursday night. Is that ok?”

”Yea, it’s no mistaken if you get too drunk. Friday you can stay home.”

“Nope. I’ll come to work hangover and all. Where is it?”

“It’s right next to ‘World of Fashion.’ You have to come down the alley a little bit.”

“Oh, that’s not that far. I’ll walk there, ok?”

“Ok, see you soon.”

I hung the phone up and went to your room to begin dressing. *Just what I need: a break. Wait a minute, what the heck am I gonna wear?... Got it!* I walked to my closet and got my gold dress that had small beads and glitter all down the front and some black pumps I took my hair out of its pony tail holder and let it fall to my shoulder *I’m seriously getting my hair redone this weekend* I curled it a little at the bottom and put some rollers in it so it’ll hold it curl all night. After my shower, clothes, hair, and make-up, I was out the door. I had a small clutch because I didn’t think I was going to do much dancing.

Right as soon as I set foot in the door, I could feel stares. I didn’t bother to see if they were good or bad. I looked up and spotted Ha Na on sight.

“Yo, Bre, what’s up? Whoa, you clean up nice. I thought you were gonna die in the office.” 

“I did, too”

“Well, here’s that new band. They were telling me how much they like some of the sound effects that I just can’t credit for.” *Who is she talking about?*

She continued, “Boys, say your thanks to this crazy foreigner right here!”

I looked down the row for 4 young really good looking guy’s *Whoa.* My brain scrambled like eggs when I saw them. They smiled as if they knew what I what I was thinking. The first one got up.

“Annyeonghaseyo, dancing machine Kai ibnida.” He did a slight bow. I had to force my mouth to stay close. *DON’T. YOU. DROOL.*

He continued (in Korean of course), “I like what you did to our song.”

“Kamsahapmida.” I smiled. *he is FYINE*

I looked to the next one “What’s up. I’m D.O, and yea, I like the effects, too.” *Jesus look at those full lips! Girl don’t you faint now.*

“Yo, I’m maknae SeHun. Gold is really your color; it looks good with your skin tone.” *Oh lord, is he even old enough to be in here? Who cares! I should wear gold all the time.*

“Hi, I’m leader SuHo and I, too, like what you’ve done. I definitely like the effects on the light saber teaser, really good. ” *I didn’t hear a word he said. I should listen, but boy he da y.*

“You want to sit?” Kai offered and moved over. All of them shifted and I sat between Ha Na and Kai.

“The rest of the group is on the dance floor, we plan to join them soon but not now. Hopefully, you’ll meet them later. We’re part of the Korean section of the band; it’s six in the Korean and six in the Chinese group.”

“So I’m meeting four from the Korean group?”

“Ne, but there’s-” Kai began before he was cut off by someone I didn’t meet.

“Yo Kai, it’s this girl out here saying she can out dance- oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t see you were talking.” He held out his hand and I shook it. “I’m BaekHyun.”

“Hi, I’m Bre.”

He replied with a soft smile.*God his smile is dreamy, are they from earth? I know! They’re angels!!*

He continued “Yea, so about that girl, she’s doing the ‘run gun’ dance like really good. ChanYeol is down there about to have a heart attack from laughter and shock.”

*Who’s ChanYeol? Is he another angel? Hey wait, this really is the group I was helping with ‘run gun.’ The voices were my idea: ‘Ain’t nothing but an EXO thang.’ *

I couldn’t help but follow them to the dance floor where Kai started to dance battle the girl. Every song they battled to happen to be all EXO’s songs. *I know every one of these songs!*

When I got to a nice spot to watch the battle, I only saw two members of EXO-K: Kai battling the girl and BaekHyun watching the battle. I stood next to BaekHyun and watched with him. After about 20 minutes of dancing, Kai was declared the winner. I clapped totally amused with how good he was. He walked over to me, “Were you mesmerized?”

I tried to play it cool, “I now see why they call you ‘dancing machine.’ You were good.”

“Just good? Okay.” He chuckled under his breath. “You want to dance?”

Just then BaekHyun turned around, “That’s a good idea, Kai.”

*OH , I CANT DANCE!!* My eyes grew wider than D.O.’s.

“By the look of her eyes, I can tell you don’t really dance, do you?” Kai said.

“Don’t worry, we’ll lead you.” BaekHyun assured you. “Oh yea Kai, ChanYeol said he was going home early.”

“Ok, his loss.” Kai grinned at me.