The Park's

The Housewives of Exo Planet

a/n:  I AM SO SORRY T.T its been so long since I updated T.T I promise I'll update more often. Anyway, this is a short chapter but I hope you guys like it :)

 

 

“Not again!”

 

Baekhyun looks up from the last page of “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter” to find Chanyeol holding their one year old daughter away from him, his previously clean white shirt now marred by a patch of green liquid.

 

Baekhyun can't help but laugh a little as he watches Bongcha let out a little shriek and reach her chubby arms out, trying to get to her daddy.

 

“Baekkkk” Chanyeol calls, sounding a little desperate “Why does she always do this when I feed her?”

 

“Chanyeol, how many times? She does it to me too okay” Baekhyun says, getting up from his side of the table and walking to Chanyeol's. He lighlty pinches Bongcha's cheek and coo's, “Right pumpkin? Daddies are just feeding you a bit too much right?”

 

As if she understood, Bongcha gurggles and saliva drips from and onto Chanyeol's hand.

 

“Yah, daddy's gonna be late for work” Baekhyun says, taking Bongcha gently from Chanyeol. Bongcha leans her head against his shoulder and Chanyeol gets up to plant a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Oh is she the only one who gets a kiss?” Baekhyun asks, feigning jealousy. Chanyeol laughs before giving him a kiss on the forehead.

 

“Go get changed and wash up, you're going to be late”

 

“Yeah yeah” Chanyeol says, laughing as he walks out of the room “Nagger”

 

“Yah! Park Chanyeol, I heard that!”

 

“Love you too, Park Baekhyun!” He hears Chanyeol call from down the hall. Baekhyun rolls his eyes before taking Chanyeol's vacated seat.

 

He sits Bongcha down on his lap and smiles down at her.

 

“Now, shall we finish breakfast?”

 

Bongcha smiles up at her father, one eye twitching close.

-