The Wu's

The Housewives of Exo Planet

 

disclaimer: I own nothing

----------------------------------------------

"Help?"

 

Yixing turns around from the egg he is frying to see Kris standing next to the island, tie unmade and hanging loosely around his neck. Yixing sighs and rolls his eyes.

 

"Kris Wu" He says, motioning for Kris to come closer to him "How many times have I taught you how make your tie?"

 

"I keep forgetting" Kris says, walking over and stopping infront of Yixing "Besides, I prefer that you do this for me"

 

Yixing slaps his chest playfully "Greasy. Stop hanging out with Jongdae please, he's rubbing off you"

 

 

“That's not true” Kris says as Yixing begins making up his tie “I don't use cheesy pick up lines to pick random guys up at bars”

 

“But you use them constantly on your husband”

 

“Only because you like it when I do” Kris says, smirking down at Yixing as the latter finishes up

 

Yixing rolls his eyes and stands on his tiptoes to give Kris a quick peck on the lips.

 

“Whatever. You better get going, Dr. Wu” he says, hands sliding down Kris' arms “Your interns are going to be running around like headless chickens if you don't get to the hospital soon”

 

Kris groans “Don't remind me. Just thinking about Lee Sungyeol, Nam Woohyun, Choi Min Ki, and Choi Jun Hong is making my head hurt already”

 

Yixing chuckles and walks to the counter. He picks up a brown paper bag that holds Kris' breakfast and hands it to him.

 

“Fresh graduate interns are the worst, huh? Yixing asks as Kris takes hold of his packed lunch.

 

“Know to little, want to do too much” Kris replies, wrapping an arm around Yixing and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

 

“I'll be back around 8”

 

-

 

Yixing stands infront of the house, waving and watching as Kris drives away in his Porsche. As soon as the car turns at the corner and disappears, Yixing walks back into the house. In the kitchen, he places the egg he was frying when Kris came in onto a bowl already filled with rice. He takes the bowl to the the dinning room where a glass of orange juice, chopsticks, and his copy of “Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter” are waiting for him.

 

Yixing sits himself down, picks up the chopsticks in one hand, and the book in another. Baekhyun had chosen this to be their book club's book of the week and Yixing had yet to finish it. Yes, he forgot. It seems pretty inexcusable, since he doesn't work, but Yixing has a lot to do everyday actually. One of those things being making daily trips to the coffee house he and Kris partially own with Jongdae. It's a tiny cafe in Hongdae, put up two years ago when Kris and himself had just been married six months and Jongdae(their self appointed financial manager) decided that they need to invest in something. Yixing came up with the idea of a coffee shop and Kris loved it. Jongdae loved it even more, seeing as he forced them into accepting him as co-owner. The cafe may be tiny but it does fairly well. So everyday, Yixing drives to Hongdae and spends two hours or so at the cafe. He checks their product stocks, reviews the customer care cards, follows up on the earnings, and checks up on their employees.

 

So really, it wasn't his fault that he never finished reading the books they were assigned in book club.

 

Okay, fine. It was.

 

But Yixing can't help it if he forgets. Well, not really, anyway.

-