The Do's

The Housewives of Exo Planet

 

"Who was it?” Jongin asks as Kyungsoo puts down the phone. Kyungsoo looks at his husband of nearly a year, still laid out on their bed.

 

“Han hyung” Kyungsoo says “Jongin, You're going to be late”

 

“I'm the boss” Jongin boasts, arms crossed underneath his head “I can come late if I want to”

 

“You aren't setting a good example!” Kyungsoo presses, glaring at him.

 

“The kids are too busy watching themselves dance in the practice room mirrors to notice that I don't come on time” Jongin replies but Kyungsoo, ever persistent, climbs onto the bed and pokes him in the stomach until Jongin, breathless from laughter, gets up.

 

“Yah, Do Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo crosses his arms over his chest “You may own the dance studio but that does not entitle you to come in late. Go take a bath”

 

Jongin frowns but gives in, mumbling “alright” before stalking off towards their bathroom. He stands infront of the shower, about to take his clothes off when he feels a pair of arms wrap around his middle and a head coming to rest on his back.

 

“Sorry” Kyungsoo says “I was pushy”

 

Jongin smiles as he turns around and takes Kyungsoo in his arms. He rests his chin ontop of the shorter man's head and gently runs his hands up and down his back.

 

“Was it Zitao?” Jongin asks

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head  “No. LuHan”

 

“Aahhh”

 

Jongin was used to it by now, people calling Kyungsoo at ungodly hours in the morning to ask for advice or a favor, but when they had first started living together, it drove Jongin crazy. He'd wake up at three in the morning because Zitao would be calling about a Gucci shirt that had been stained or because Yixing locked himself out of his apartment or some other inane situation.

 

Kyungsoo, for their friends, was their very own Dr. Phil. Jongin loved that Kyungsoo was a good listener and that he gave good advice. What drove him mad was that people seemed to forget that Kyungsoo is human and does need sleep and time for himself... and his (usually deprived) husband. Jongin can't even count the number of times they've been disturbed during, ah, “intimate” moments and Kyungsoo was pulled away to help Kris pick out the exact restaurant to take Yixing to or to help Chanyeol make a mix cd for Baekhyun.

 

Kyungsoo looks up at Jongin  “He wants me to teach him how to do housework”

 

Jongin laughs, imagining Luhan trying to do laundry.

 

“I really wanted to go and watch you teach today” Kyungsoo says sadly. Jongin stops laughing and presses his forehead against Kyungsoo's, hugging him tighter.

 

“Maybe you'll be done by 4?”

 

“I hope so. I really want to watch”

 

“Just tell Luhan you need to leave by 4”

 

Kyungsoo nods, forehead moving against Jongin's “I will. Will you pick me up?”

 

“Of course,  yeobo”

 

Kyungsoo smiles and Jongin leans down to kiss him. Kyungsoo lets the kiss linger long enough for Jongin's tongue to slide into his mouth before he pushes him away.

 

“Bath time, Jongin”

 

-

 

Thank you for all the comments and subscriptions! :) i hope you are all enjoying this :)