The Kim's

The Housewives of Exo Planet

 

Luhan groans as he rolls onto his side. He opens his eyes and is greeted by sunlight pouring into the room through the window.

 

“Curtainsss” He whines, bringing up one arm to shield his eyes from the light “Minseokkk, the curtains”

 

When his whining receives no answer, Luhan sits up and looks towards the other side of the bed. It is empty and already made up.

 

Luhan looks at the clock on his bedside table and yelps.

 

It's 7:43 am

 

Luhan throws the blanket off him and springs off the bed. He picks up his shirt and boxers from the floor and reprimands himself for sleeping in again as he puts them on.

 

Ten seconds later, he has made it down the stairs and is running into the kitchen. He stops short when he see's Minseok sitting at the island, a plate of pancakes infront of him already.

 

“Good morning” Minseok smiles, taking a sip from whatever was in his mug. Luhan walks over eyeing the plate of pancakes.

 

“You had to make your own breakfast again” he says sadly, sitting himself down on the stool next to Minseok. The latter smiles, putting down his mug and patting Luhan gently on the back.

 

“It's fine. I've always cooked for myself anyway”

 

“But we're married!” Luhan pouts “I'm supposed to do that for you now!”

 

Minseok laughs “I said it's fine, Han. Besides, I'm not about to wake you up at six in the morning just to make you cook for me”

 

Luhan tugs on Minseok's sleeve, looking a little desperate “But I want to!”

 

Minseok pinches his cheek and slides the plate of pancakes towards him “Never mind that. Here, eat up”

 

Luhan blinks down at the pancakes then up at Minseok “These are mine? But what about you?”

 

“I've had breakfast already”

 

“What! Why?!”

 

Minseok's eyes widen, taken aback by Luhan's sudden outrage. This outrage, however, is not direct towards him but Luhan himself. Minseok finds this out roughly five seconds later when Luhan slaps himself in the forehead with a hand.

 

“Stupid!” Luhan mutters “Can't get up to make breakfast, can't join husband in eating breakfast, can't send him off properly, can't load the washing machine right, can't fold clothes-”

 

Minseok smiles and cuts off Luhan's muttering by giving him a kiss on the cheek.

 

“I have to go” He says as Luhan turns towards him, looking dejected.

 

Minseok gives him a smile “Aww, come on. Don't worry about that stuff”

 

Luhan opens his mouth to argue but Minseok shuts him up by leaning forward and pressing his lips against Luhan's. They pull apart and Luhan can't help but smile. 

 

“Come on, Baozi” He says, sliding off the stool and grabbing Minseok's hand “I'll walk you out”

 

Minseok takes one last sip from his mug before getting off the stool and letting Luhan lead him outside.

 

Standing next to his car, Minseok lets Luhan dust off his clothes even though they're perfectly clean. When Luhan finishes, he gives Minseok another kiss before Minseok gets in his car and drives off. The moment he does, Luhan rushes back into the house.

 

He enters the living room, picks up the wireless phone, and throws himself down on the couch. He presses six on the speed dial and raises the phone to his ear. After three rings, someone picks up.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah!” Luhan says “I need you to help me with something today!”

 

After ten minutes on the phone, it is decided that Kyungsoo will come over at around two in the afternoon to "teach" Luhan the basics of housework. Luhan smiles as he puts down the phone.

 

"You just wait, Kim Minseok. I'll make sure you never have to cook your own breakfast again!"

-