WHAT AN IDIOT

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

STILL KRIS'S POV

I mean I can't understand why anyone would be in love with that ugly nerdy creature..but I had to ask. He's been acting so...weirdly...ever since that detention with her. He looked completely shocked. He opened his mouth to answer my question when Taeyeon walked into the room.

"Umm guys we dont have any bread le-" she stopped talking when she noticed that the three of us were looking at the picture of her smiling happily with the boy.

A soft chuckle escaped her lips. "You guys like that picture?" she smiled.

"I don't." said Luhan flatly. "I don't like that guy."

Taeyeon's face immediately fell from that slight smile to a disappointed one. Her lips formed a thin line.

Kai and I gave him 'the look.'

"Who is that?" I asked.

"That's my brother. My twin brother."

I looked at Luhan. He looked even more shocked than he did when I asked him if he liked Taeyeon. His cheeks turned red from embarassment and he buried his face in his hands.

"YOU HAVE A TWIN? How come I've never seen him at school? Does he live here?" asked Kai.

She paused for a moment before answering.

"No...he lives with God."

Oh dear.

The whole room went silent, with only the sounds of the tv playing in the background. That did it for Luhan. He got up, his face redder than ever, and left without a word. I can't even imagine how awful he must be feeling...but the jerk should've atleast said sorry.

Taeyeon kept her eyes on the picture, and Kai and I looked at each other awkwardly.

"I'm....sorry for your loss..." I managed to say. It was hard. I'm not a nice person, you know. It's hard to say nice things.

Kai tried to lighten up the mood. "Hah. Taeyeon....how can you not have bread? You're a woman! You're supposed to keep sandwich making materials ready at all times!"

WHAT AN IDIOT.

Taeyeon cringed at his failure to make her happy.

Sensing the change of mood, I immediately stood up. "Hey Taeyeon, we have to go. See ya at school." I grabbed Kai's arm and dragged him out the door.

Taeyeon's POV

YAY THEY'RE FINALLY GONE! :') And my lie about having no bread left worked. ;)

To tell you the truth...I'm not all that mad about Luhan saying he didn't like "the guy in the picture." I mean, he didn't know he was my brother. And I'm used to him saying he doesn't like people, since he's a rude and arrogant jerk. The three of them left....and it was really awkward...but I'm happy they're finally gone.

 

(A/N MY EPIC FAIL AT PUTTING DRAMA INTO THIS STORY ASDLASJDLAKSF SORRY)