You're Embarrassing Me!

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris smiled in satisfaction and I growled at him. I stormed past him angrily to go open the door.

"Hi sweet-" They began to greet me happily until their eyes landed on the three teenage boys who were standing behind me. "Who are they?" asked my dad.

My mom leaned in and whispered "They're good looking. You should date one of them.''

"MOM!" I yelled, with my cheeks tinted red. I looked back at the boys and laughed nervously.

"So who are they?" my dad asked again, sounding suspicious.

"We're-" began Luhan.

"LEAVING. They're leaving. Now." I glared at them.

"What are you talking about? We just got here!" said Kris, pretending to be innocent. He flashed my parents his signature gummy smile. My dad raised one of his eyebrows, sighed, and said "I'm gonna go watch TV now...in the basement...far from this strange world of teenagers."

He left to go to the basement and my mom said "Honey! I'm so glad you have more friends now! I thought you were still a loser with your four loser friends!"

"MOM." I raised my voice. The three boys started cracking up behind me.

"Okay sweetie, I get it. I'm embarrassing you, aren't I?"

"Just a little."

"Sorry. I'm going to go shopping now. You have fun with these boys." she winked. Oh my God. I pushed her out the door and gestured for Luhan, Kris, and Kai to get out too.

"Nah we're good." said Kris as he shut the door after my mom left.

"My mom's so embarassing..." I mumbled.

"No! She's so cute! Just like you!" said Kai.

"...........Creep."

He shrugged his shoulders and Kris randomly left to make himself comfortable in the living room. Luhan and Kai followed him.

I was about to walk over and yell at them to get out when I heard the sound of water splashing. THE NOODLES. "OH NO!" I ran as fast as I could to the kitchen and turned off the stove.

"What happened??" I heard Kai yell as he lowered the volume on the tv.

"Uhh..The boiling water from the noodles spilled everywhere!!" I yelled back.

"YOU'RE STUPID." said Kris.

"Thanks! Aren't you guys gonna come and help me??"

"Maybe next time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me a whole hour to clean the giant mess and cook the noodles again. I tried the noodles, and I have to say..they're pretty good.

"Make me a sandwich, woman."

I spun around to see Kai standing right behind me. I crossed my arms. "No."

"Okay. MR LEE. TAEYEON GOT DE-"

"WAIT I'LL DO IT." I ran and opened the fridge to get the ingredients out as fast as I could. Kai smirked in satisfaction.

"And make three. For all of us." and he left to go sit like a fat potato on my couch again.

Sigh. Please get out of my house.

This is going to be a long month of slavery.

Kris's POV

The three of us were just chilling in Taeyeon's house as if it was our own. Apparently Kai told her to make sandwiches for us. That's cool. I like sandwiches.

I glanced over at Luhan. The remote was in his hands but his eyes weren't on the tv.

"Dude if you're not gonna watch this stupid show then let me change the channel." I said.

He didn't respond.

I followed his gaze to a picture frame that was on the wall. A picture of Taeyeon with some guy who looked about her age. Luhan stared at the picture like a pathetic loser. What the heck? Is he jealous of the guy or something?

Then before I could stop myself, the words flew out of my mouth.

"Hyung, do you like Taeyeon?"