Who Are You Guys..?

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

After that long stupid day, it felt amazing to sink myself into my bed. I smiled, remembering that it was the weekend. And then I frowned, remebering that I only have like 4 friends and therefore I have no plans.

My phone vibrated. Unknown number. Who, other than my friends, would text me at 1:00 AM??

--555-678-1234: Hii! :)

--Me: Who is this?

--555-678-1234: LUHAN. Got your number from Kris.

--Me: Oh. -____-

--Luhan: What's up??

--Me: Uh it's 1 AM and I'm very tired.

--Luhan: Ok go to sleep then! ^.^

--Me: k...you too...

What the heck? Why is he so peppy over texting?

I was just about to fall asleep when my phone vibrated again. I groaned and checked the screen. Another unknown number??

--555-342-5683: Stop dreaming about me babe;)

I don't even have to ask..

--Me: Oh hi Kai.

--Kai: Hey loser!

--Me: Let me guess. Luhan gave you my number?

--Kai: Nah bro he wouldn't give it to me. I had to ask Kris.

--Me: Ah so I'm popular in demand?

--Kai: Obviously;) You're so hot.

--Me: BYE.

I shut my phone off and went to sleep. Without any phone vibrations to annoy me, and without random jerks suddenly acting like they were my best friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE MORNING

My parents are coming back from their business today. I have to do everything I possibly can to make sure they don't find out about my detention...Even though it won't count against me, because I get to tutor 3 idiots, they're still  gonna kill me.

I need to try to act extra good so they don't get suspicious.......or will that just make them more suspicious?

I woke up really late. At 11:30. And they werre coming back at 12:30. So I decided to make lunch for them.

"HYUNWOO!" I yelled to my brother. "COME HELP ME. STOP SLEEPING YOU LAZY ."

"NO!" I heard him groan, and he went back to sleep.

I don't have to worry about him telling my parents about detention, because

 1-He doesn't know.

 2-I have SOOO much stuff to blackmail him with.

It was 12:00 and I was in the middle of cooking a huge feast, when the door bell rang.

"HYUNWOO GET THE DOOR. IT'S PROBABLY EUNJI."

He ZIPPED down the stairs in 2 seconds. He's got a "thing" for Eunji....it scares me a little.

I heard the door open.

"Uh who are you guys?" asked Hyunwoo.

 (A/N THIS IS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I JUST LOVE TO UPDATE SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO. Also...in 15 chapters I have only written about ilke 3 days.... This is not good lol. And there's been close to NO drama so far. Do you guys want drama??)