Get Away From Kris.

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

(STILL KRIS'S POV)

"Why...?" Kai asked me.

I glared at him. "Cuz I like the number 5, okay? Is that okay with you?"

"Um...I guess so..." he said. "Ohohoho..I see why you want to go there. I like the way you think brah!" he winked at me.

"What?? Why??"

He nodded his head in the direction of a group of skinny blonde girls, who I'm guessing are visiting from America, with the smallest tank tops and shortest shorts i have ever seen in my life walking toward theater 5.

Gross.

But I can't say that.

"Yeah...sure." I said as a cover up. I really want to go to see who that guy with Taeyeon is. And why they're here. But why do I even care...she's just an ugly loser. Seriously..that guy is way too good for her.

"See! Double K Bonding Time is starting off so well!" said Kai as he dragged me to theater 5. 

We walked in and I spotted the back of that nerd girl's head. She was sitting next to the pretty boy. She had another boy the left of her, and two girls next to him. Are they all friends? Or are her guy friends secretly in love with her? Or is it like a double date with a fifth wheel? What is this?

We sat right behind them, and the movie started.

I found myself not watching the movie, but watching that stupid nerd girl and her companions. I have come to the conclusion that they're all just friends.

At one point in the movie, the two main characters kissed. The pretty boy turned to Taeyeon and said "Kiss me!"

Rather than kissing him, she laughed and shoved him away saying "Gross!".....so they're definitely friends. Because if they were dating, the pretty boy would have been kissed. And if her and that other guy were dating, then that guy would have glared at the pretty boy when he asked her to kiss him. Duh.

Finally, that stupid movie ended. It was a "romantic comedy"...but dude. There was NO comedy in that. I look around and saw all these girly girls with tears in their eyes screaming "OMG that was so saddd and cuteee." Ugh.

"Are you kidding me? That was so boring, stupid, and way too mushy. You guys are wimps." I hear someone mutter.

I whip my head around to see Taeyeon. Her and her two friends were the only girls in the theater who WEREN'T crying.

Wow. I applaud her for that.

Kai and I walked of the theater and he yelled, "DUDE where are those girls??"

"I don't know." I said. And I don't care.

"I'm going to the bathroom." he said.

I turned around and saw Taeyeon and her friends about a feet away from me.

"Sup." I said.

Her eyes looked up and widened when they saw me.

"What are you doing here??"

"Why? The Big Poo can't see a movie?" I teased.

At the mention of the words "Big Poo", pretty boy stared at Taeyeon.

"...this is your fault Minjun." she said as she crossed her arms.

"Mine??" he asked.

Ah. So this is Mr. Kwak Min Jun.

"Hey dude." I said. "So, you're gonna beat me up?"

Finally the idiot realized that I saw his texts. "Dude..it was just a joke."

"Whatever."

Just then I heard a bunch of girls screaming in English.

"YOU'RE SO HOT. OMG. THAT'S YOUR FRIEND? HE'S HOT TOO."

I turned around to see Kai smirking, while being surrounded by the American girls. Seriously. Someone buy them some clothes.

Kai walked up to us while the girls followed him.

"Yooo look who I found!" he said to me excitedly."Wait. Why are you standing next to these losers?"

Taeyeon scoffed. "Hey Kai, I thought you didn't hang out with 'poor girls'?"

"Um obviously...why?" he asked.

"Oh they're NOT poor? Then why don't they have any clothes on?"

I'm telling you. This girl is like queen of the comebacks.

"Shut up Taeyeon. You're obviously madly in love with me."

"So conceited. You love your ugly self way too much." she retorted.

Kai ignored her.

"Kris let's go. Let's leave these losers to do whatever losers do in their free time."

I stiffened when one of the disgusting girls randomly reached her hand up and ruffled my hair, then put her arm around my waist.

"Disgusting. Have fun with them guys.." said Taeyeon, as she turned around and walked away with her friends.

I looked down at the ugly girl who was suffocating me. "Get away from me." I said as I pushed her to the ground.

I looked up to see Taeyeon's back walking away.

My heart sank just a little bit. I didn't know why, but I kind of wished Taeyeon had seen me throw the girl off of me.

"What the hell man?" asked Kai.

"I'm going home." I said.