OH DEAR mRs WuuU YU ARE SUPS AWKKK

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Kris's face. I was on his lap.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and jolted up right. He didn't budge.

I looked at his ugly face. "Freak..."

I walked to the kitchen to see Mrs. Wu standing there with an anxious look on her face.

"Good morning!" I smiled at her.

"Oh hi Taeyeon! I was waiting for you to wake up."

Did she see me sleeping on his lap...? Well...this is quite awkward.

"Did you want to talk to me about something?" I asked.

"Hm." she said. And then she just came right out with it. "Do you like Kris?"

I flipped.

"OH MY GOSH NO NOT AT ALL." I shouted. "I mean.....sorry....nothing against you. It's just...I don't like him....in that way."

"Ah I see..." she said. "It's a shame."

"Huh??"

"Well. You just seem like the perfect daughter in law. You two look so cute together." she smiled.

Barf. Puke. Vomit.

I'm pretty sure my face turned green.

"Er...." I said.

"Well anyways. Don't wake Kris up today...he can sleep in since it's Saturday."

"Alright." I said, slightly disappointed that I would have nothing to do. I glanced at the clock. It was 11:40. I had work at 3.

"Um...Mrs. Wu. I'm going to go for a walk in the park. And then go to work."

"Take care!" she said.

As I was leaving she yelled my name again.

"Taeyeon?"

"Yes?"

"Are you...sure you don't like Kris?"

My face turned red. "Mrs. Wu..."

"Okay okay, you can go ahead now."

I reached the park at about 11:55. While I was thinking about the fact that staying at the Wu house was NOT HELPING ME IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, I looked up and saw Luhan. He was walking with his hands jammed in his pockets and hia head hung low. He met my eyes and immediately whirled around to walk the other way.

"What are you doing...?" I asked.

He turned again. "Er...well..you don't want to see me. So.."

"What? When did I say that?"

"When I texted you yesterday!"

"You texted me?"

He nodded.

"OH! Kris...." I growled. Luhan looked at me weirdly, so I explained to him that Kris randomly took my phone away.

He smiled. "Oh. So...how do you like living with him?"

"I DON'T IT'S SO AWFUL AND PAINFUL." I shouted. I could have sworn I saw a grin creep up on his face. He seemed satisfied with that answer.

"I see.."

Then, he randomly walked up to me and held my hand.

"Um...Luhan-" I said.

"Shh. I want to tell you something."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Taeyeon..." he said. "I...I really like you."

Oh no. I was dreading this moment.

Well first of all. I was extremely confused as to how someone could possibly like me....I mean, im hideous, nerdy, etc etc blahblahblah.

So I asked him. ".....Why?"

He seemed a bit taken back. As if he had expected me to automatically tell him I liked him back just cuz he was rich or something.

"I don't know...I just do."

How descriptive. "Okay...."

Awkward. Super duper awkward.

"So..." he cleared his throat. "Do you...wanna go out with me?"

Not particularly.

But how am I supposed to say that.

Wait...do I? Do I want him to be my boyfriend?

"Um...Can I answer you later?"

He looked disappointed. "I guess so. But..please don't make me wait too long for you. I will wait, but I don't want to."

I didn't say anything.

He smiled, "Well, I gotta go now. Let me know soon!"

 

(90 SUBSCRIBER OMG TANKS GUIIIISE. I LOVE YOUUUU. even though a bunch of people have way over a thousand............hahhaha

 ps. pictures of kris with blue lenses. omg.

Also...cringing severely at how awful this chapter is..sorry. I'll make the next chapter make up for it lol.)