Chapter 5

My Baby's Daddy

Victoria spent her whole afternoon finding a dress to wear, no jeans would fit on her now big bum, her clothes were too tight also, she even uncovered her Mom's closet but unfortunately she found nothing but flowery and old-fashioned clothes.

''Mom should consider buying clothes sometimes'' Vic thought.

After rummaging her mother's closet, she descended downstairs to have a glass of milk and a piece of blueberry cake.

''Hmmm.. This cake smells good'' Victoria held the plate closer to her nose and inhaled the sweet scent of the bluberry cake her mom bought for her. After one slice and another and followed by another one, Mrs. Song noticed her daughter's action.

''Oh dear, can you chew the food first after you put another one in your mouth? Looks like you haven't eaten in a year! You're that hungry huh?''

''Mom, thissh ishh shoo good, tastes like heaven!'' Vic said in between bites.

Mrs. Song just shrugged her shoulders off and proceeded on her interrupted activity.

''Victoria, your dad wants to talk to you , I told him about you.. and the baby and..'' Mrs. Song left the few words hanging. She was teasing Victoria, who was dead worried about her situation and she was afraid what would be his Dad's reaction on her pregnancy.

Victoria who was busy with her blueberry cake suddenly stopped and speed over her mom.

''And?'' Vic waiting for the continuation.

''and he wants to talk to you'' Mrs. Song poke Vic's nose, still teasing her.

''Mom, you've said that before! Please don't kill me with anticipation Please?'' Vic said whining and starting to get irritated.

''What else dad told you? Is he angry? When is he coming home? Mommmm!!''

Mr. Song gave up, she couldn't stand seeing her daughter losing her temper.

''NO, he's not angry and NO he's not coming home. YET!''

''Oww that's a relief, Thanks mom.'' Vic kissed her mom's cheek and hurried back to their kitchen table, she then gave her mom a wink before settling her self down the chair.

''Hey! I told you, stop eating'' Vic reluctantly obeyed her mom, she put the dishes on the sink and was about to go upstairs when her mom whistled and pointed out the dishes that were used by her.

''You're gonna wash this, are you?''

''Mommm, I'll just doze off I'm really sleepy~ can you do the dishes instead? Please mom''

Mrs. Song made a hand gesture indicating for Vic to go uptairs which without a second thought Victoria obliged.

''Asa! Thanks mom, you're the best!'' Vic ascended the stairs and went inside her room, laying herself all over the bed.

''The best feeling ever!'' after thinking about life, she finally went on her Lalaland~

Meanwhile downstairs Mrs. Song shook her head and said.

''Pregnancy- sometimes is not good women makes it as an excuse with everything! Phew, If only Nichkhun is here, he'd be the one washing these''

--

*Dinner

After Khun picked up Vic from their house, they proceeded on the nearby restaurant.

Khun gave a hand on Vic signaling to clasp hers with his, she reluctanly gave her hand but they ended up holding hands while they entered inside the inviting and classy restaurant.

''Oh God! This is so awkward, why is he suddenly like that? I mean, this is not the Nichkhun Horvejkul I knew since the age of 6.'' Vic thought looking at their now clasped hands.

The waiter handed them the menu and ready to take their orders.

''So Victoria, what do you want to eat?''

''I just want to have a glass of water.'' Vic said feeling a bit uneasy.

''You are kidding right? A water for dinner? Nice joke Vic.'' Khun was laughing crazily and tapped the table with his hands. The waiter also curved a smile.''You know what Vic, your joke made me crack, seriously!.'' Khun noticed Vic who wasn't laughing at all, she was just staring at Khun with a poker face. Vic got irritated, she couldn't stand being made fun of these guys, in one swift move she stood up and excused herself but much to her dismay she fell down and fainted.

The waiter and the other diners got shocked they were surrounding Vic and Nichkhun all over, some of them were asking and other were suggesting Khun what to do. Khun hurriedly carried Vic and laid her inside his car, he was continously fanning Vic with his left hand while the other was hooked on Vic's back, beads of sweats were visible on Nichkhun's face.

--

An update! Sorry if that's too short, my nape hurts and I bawled my eyes out. Will try to post the continuation tomorrow! :)

 

Thank You readers~ I'll update soon :)