Chapter 2

My Baby's Daddy

Vic went downstairs and found her mother reading a magazine, Mrs. Song noticed Vic and she gave her a warm smile. ''Victoria, are you okay? You look pale'' her mother started. ''That's what I'm about to ask mom'' Vic replied. ''Are you sick? Did you catch a cold from your officemates? maybe you caught the flu to them'' Vic's mom said crossing her eyebrows. ''If I have a flu, does it mean vomitting is a part of it?'' Vic asked wrinkling her forehead. ''What do you mean Victoria? You have dark circles all over your eyes and.. Ohmy! We need to see a doctor, go upstairs and get dress, hurry!!'' Her mother commanded, Vic was wondering why her mother reacted that way.

 

(A week ago Mrs. Song noticed the sudden changes on her daughter, the sudden outburst of emotion, being sensitive with things and the delayed monthly period, of course she'd notice that, mother knows everything about their child. Mother instinct to be precise.)

 

On their way to the hospital her mom kept glancing at her. ''Why? is there something wrong with my face mom?'' Vic asked, confused. ''No, it's not that I just wannna ask you, did you by any chance had a..'' before her mom could finish her words Vic spoke.'' Mom, please promise me that you wont judge me or the person I made love with.'' Victoria said covering her face with her shaking hands. ''Ni.. Nichkhun'' and she dropped the bomb. Vic was expecting a slap from her mother but she was wrong, Mrs. Song smiled widely and patted Victoria's arm.

--

''Ms.Victoria, Come inside'' the doctor smiled and let Vic in (The doctor's clinic was more like a nursery room, stuffed toys, mild and soft colors all over the room that are good to the eyes and with babies' eyes)

Dr. Yoon let Vic sat on the chair near her desk.

''So what are the strange feelings you were experiencing lately Victoria? You are so  pale and no offense.. you look ill'' Dr. Yoon said with a little bit of worry on her face.

''Ms. Song'' Dr. Yoon repeated wondering what was happening to her patient.

Victoria who weren't listening to Dr. Yoon suddenly woke up from her sudden day-dream.

''Oh, I'm sorry Dr. Yoon I was just.. hmm so yeah I.. hmm I '' Vic couldn't find a word to say, she was very nervous.

''Relax Victoria, I was just asking you if what are the stange feelings you are experiencing lately, I'm not gonna kill If you'll answer me though.'' Dr. Yoon left out a soft chuckle.

''Hmm.'' Vic started playing with her fingers like a little child being interrogated for what she did wrong.

''I don't have the energy to wake up in the morning, too lazy to get up and I.. threw up if there's something bad I smell or eat.'' Vic said anticipating for Dr. Yoon's reaction.

''Well then Ms. Victoria, I want you to take this test.'' The doctor handed Victoria a PREGNANCY TEST KIT.

''There's an istruction at the back, after 20 minutes come back here and I'll read the result.'' The doctor smiled.

--

Vic stood up and made her way out the room. ''2 droplets of pee here'' Vic carefully read the instruction at the back of the kit, she didn't know anything about this, about this whole pregnancy thing. She tiptoed on the clinic's hallway, looking for the comfort room, it took her a minute to finally found the clinic's comfort room. ''At last I found you!'' Vic said leaning her body against the wall. ''Pffff'' Vic blew her bangs, ''I never knew walking could be this exhausting.'' Victoria opened the PTK and carefully did what was written on the kit.

--

After 20 minutes she went back to the doctor's clinic and found Dr. Yoon sorting her patients' files. Vic was afraid to get in but eventually handed Dr. Yoon the kit.

''sit down Victoria'' Dr. Yoon started enthusiastically, as if she was expecting something. Victoria was shaking and she didn't even know why.

''OH!'' Dr. Yoon exclaimed with so much delight on her face.

''TWO LINES, and.. that means you're having a baby congratulations Victoria!! I know your husband will be super duper happy If he finds out this great news'' The doctor said clapping her hands and smiled widely at Victoria.

 

Victoria's world seemed to breakdown after she heard what the doctor just said, that she is pregnant, PREGNANT with Nichkhun's baby, with her bestfriend's baby.

''Oww, that's a great news Dr. Yoon, thank you'' She forced a smile and wanted to leave the clinic right away, when the doctor held her hand and said ''Be sure to be back next week, I have some futher examinations to test on you, much better if you could bring along your husband with you, We're gonna do an ultrasound for your baby.'' ''Yes I will doctor, I.. I gotta go thank you'' Vic bid goodbye and left the doctor's room.

 

 

A/N

Hello guys, how are you? Finally! the very much awaited chapter is here it was a pretty long wait right? I'm sorry for that, I was very busy with school activities lately, paper works and all, I guess that's the problem most of us authors --, Ohwell I'll try to update as soon as I can, I usually run out of ideas sometimes.

Thank You for all the comments I really love reading it, and to my lovely subscribers ILY guys~

AND I really want to know your thoughts about what will happen on next chapter. ^^