Chapter 3

My Baby's Daddy

Vic exited the doctor's room she then saw her mom playing over a baby beside her, Mrs. Song looked so happy despite of her age she still looks good and pretty especially when she smiles, Vic got her charming smile from her mom. Vic stared at them for a moment.

After a while she slowly approached her mom and seated at the opposite side. ''How's the test sweetheart? What did the doctor tell you? Are you fine?'' Mrs. Song asked.

Victoria couldn't utter a word, instead she wrapped her arms around her mother, so tight that it almost choked her, Vic sobbed, she buried her face on the crook of her mom's neck, lots of thoughts flooded her mind, it is very visible on her face that she was really worried about what's gonna happen next, to her and with the baby inside her womb, tears wetted her mother's dress. Mrs. Song rubbed Victoria's back indicating that she was giving her full support on her daughter, Mrs. Song knew the result- that her daughter was carrying a new life inside her she was somehow happy that there is another life coming into the world.

--

Victoria heard a soft knock on her bedroom door, she lazily got up from her bed, she was taken aback after she saw Khun. Silence over powered them, waiting for someone to start the conversation.

They've been friends for almost 20 years now and conversation wasn't really a hard thing to do, they normally talk a lot of stuffs just like a normal bestfriends do. For Victoria, Khun had been the person she told her secrets to and shared her fears with, but at that moment talking wasn't really a great idea. How could she find a way to spill the beans and tell Nichkhun that she was carrying his child.

''Hello Vic'' Khun broke the silence between them, he smiled widely, big enough to form a wrinkle on the corner of his eyes.

''I missed you'' Khun attempted to hug Vic, but she refused.

''Really? You missed me huh? If you really missed me you should've called or answered my emails and text messages, but I didn't get any, is that what you called miss? You didn't even give a single care!'' Vic yelled.

Khun watched the changing expression on Vic's face, and he wondered what kind of storm he was about to face.

''I thought you knew about the business trip I had, I told you about this months ago Victoria'' Khun put his hands on Vic's shoulder.

''Yeah, but.. but you never called! and I was darn worried about you!'' Vic glared at Khun who was very shocked.

''Victoria, you are my bestfriend I don't want to bug you, I know you also have a lot of stuffs to do, I don't want to be a burden..you know, If I'm gonna in with your schedules I'm pretty sure you would risk anything just to accompany me at the airport~'' Khun said with a soft tone.

''Reason Khun reason! You? being a burden? Where did that came from? Since when did you think of yourself being a burden to me? You always make that as an excuse!'' Vic said a bit hurt.

--

BESTFRIEND

My only position in Nichkhun's life. The night we shared means nothing to him, and me? I'm just like any other girl that Nichkhun had in his life and his......bed.

The thought of that hurts Victoria so much, she had feelings for Khun throwback highschool, she tried to ignore it because their friendship is much more important to her but as the time goes by her feelings for Nichkhun grew more and more.

--

''Toria~~'' Khun said cutely bobbing his eyebrows up and down.

''Stop that drama Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!''

Vic knew that the moment Khun call her ''Toria'' he wants to have peace with her and Vic couldn't help but surrender. ''Whatever you say.'' Vic rolled her eyes and forced a smile.

Khun smiled, he hugged Vic for a moment and kissed her forehead.

''How are you? Why did you lose weight, are you on a diet? Khun asked worried.

''I'm fine'' Victoria moved releasing from Khun's hug.

''We haven't seen each other in a month, so I guess we have a lot of -catching up to do-'' Khun sat on the edge of Vic's bed.

''No! That's never on my vocabulary, what made you think of that?'' Vic laughed, real one this time.

''Because you are very skinny, unlike the other month seems like your cheeks was about to burst Hahahahaha''. Khun pinched his own cheeks but forced to stop his laughter afraid that Victoria might get angry again.

''Silly!'' Vic threw a pillow on Khun's face.

''You!'' Khun fought back.

They had a pillow fight, which eventually ended up on the couch.

--

 

A/N 

Cliffie!! Haha

Hello my dear readers :) How are you? I'm sorry for this very late update (this is a lame one, I guess?) Buhuuu. but I promise you to improve my writing skills. I am maybe not a good writer but I will never leave this story. Kk~ Please do wait for the next chapter.

 

Thank You again readers ❤ 

 

and Oh, tell me about your thoughts~ ^^