Chapter 1

My Baby's Daddy

One night stand, often misunderstood by many, but for Victoria Song it was not a mistake, not even a single guilt embodied her, because she believed she made it with the man she loves.

 

Flashback :

Victoria and Nichkhun known each other for a very long time, Yes they are bestfriends, Victoria's family moved to Seoul when she was 6 years old, her father decided to put up a small Ramen House for their living which eventually became successful, they rented a small apartment  near the Dongdaemun District, not too pricey just enough for her father to pay monthly, a cute little boy named Nichkhun lived next door .

 

Victoria as a little girl loves to play and walk around their place, her favorite spot was the playground near their house where a lot of kids play.

One afternoon, she heard a little boy cry beside the monkey bar, she was very reluctant to get close where the boy was, but the sobbing continued, Vic got closer and closer until she found little Nichkhun crying hard while hugging his knees. She asked him what was wrong but the little boy ignored her facing the other side, little Vic then noticed a little amount of blood on his shirt, ''Oh he scraped his knee.'' she thought, Vic lifted up little Khun which made him wonder, ''Yah! I will help you, let's go to my mommy and she will help you clean your wound.'' little Vic said . ''A..a.aniyo I'll just stay here.'' little Khun replied. ''Aniyo, come with me or else I will poke your knee with this stick.'' Vic playfully said.

(A/N : YES little Vic brought a stick Haha!). The little boy left no choice, he hurriedly got up, of course with the help of little Victoria. Since then, they became best of friends, they always go to the playground together, do silly stuffs together and they grew up together.

 

End of Flashback.

 

Victoria's POV

 

After what happened to us, he haven't called and showed up, he was also not answering my phone calls and text messages. ''Is he avoiding me?'' Vic thought tossing her cellphone up and down. She was not used not seeing her bestfriend for a long time. ''Did he went to L.A already? Will he stay there for good?'' (A/N : Khun has a business proposal for their business partners in Los Angeles and if it will become successful he will leave Seoul and left anything behind. Does that include Vic?) Ugh. the thought of it made her feel sick, sick as in wanting to throw up, Vic was kinda bothered about her, feeling sick lately and craving of something sour.

 

A lot of questions kept popping up to her mind, and then the strange feeling of wanting to throw up again, Vic hurriedly went to her bathroom and she vomitted all the food she ate in the morning. She washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror. ''Why do I look pale? I have dark circles all over my eyes, am I sick? I think I should tell mom and dad about this.'' Vic thought.

 

--

 

A/N : How's that for the first chapter? What do you think is happening to Vic?

 

Well, drop your comments guys and I will read it all. Thank You! :)