Chapter 6

Precious Memories

 

CHAPTER Six

 

I landed hard on the ground. I was unable to open my eyes, because it was so embarrassing. I heard footsteps coming closer.
“Shinnie! Are you alright?” the person asked.
I carefully opened my eyes and saw Tao, kneeling above me.
He kept staring into my eyes and I looked weird at him.
“O-Oh sorry!” he stuttered and helped me up.
I could barely stand and Tao had to catch me falling.
“Should I call the ambulance?”
“No, I’m alright! Thank you,” I said and tried to do some steps, but Tao, who still had his arms around me, wouldn’t let me go.
“Shinnie, you can’t walk. Sit down a moment,” he forced me on the next chair.
“Let me see your ankle.”
I pulled up the hem of my jeans and showed it to him.
“Can you move it, Shinnie-sunbae?” He gingerly touched my ankle, but it hurt like an elephant ran over it. I let out a little scream.
“Okay, I’ll bring you to a doctor!”
“No, it’s okay, I can call someone,” I said and fished my phone out of my pocket.
I scrolled down my contacts. Not living in Incheon - Is working now - Didn’t know that I have his number - My boss would never drive me to a doctor - Dating with SonNah.
Seemed like I had to get alone to the doc.
But then I dialed Minho’s number and waited.
“Choi,” Minseok’s voice said.
“Hi, Shinnie here. Do you have something to do now?”
“No, wae?”
“Can you drive me to a doctor? I think I hurt myself.”
“Yes. Where are you? At home?”
“No, in the university library.”
“Okay, wait at the entrance, I think I need 10 Minutes.”

~

I sat on a bench in front of the library and was waiting for Minseok to arrive.
A small car rolled to one of the parking spaces, and Minseok left the car.
It took him about 5 seconds to notice me and walk over to me.
“How are you?” he asked anxious.
“Except my ankle, everything’s okay,” I answered while he tried to assist me standing up.
With Minseok’s support I limped to the car.

~

“Are you stressed lately?” the doctor asked and looked through his documents.
I shook my head. “Not really. School’s going easy and work, too.”
“And some psychical problems. Maybe a friend died or something like this?”
Psychical problems? Wait... “A few problems are there...”
“Do you want to inform me about that? It may help your mental rehabilitation, because your ankle isn’t the only thing, which is not in good condition.”
“Okay...”


He unlocked the front door of the dorm and went inside. A huge mess was covering the ground. Shoes and jackets were lying on the ground, backpacks and bags were everywhere and he walked trough that mountain of clutter.
“Is anybody home?” he yelled, but only a dog answered with a yelp.
He went into the kitchen to look if somebody was there. But the apartment was empty. Only the little dog, Roo, was jumping through the rooms.
The couch was covered with T-shirts, seemed like everyone went to practice.
The door to Key’s wardrobe was open, the only room without a mess in this dorm.
He went upstairs, the little dog followed him.
“Jjong didn’t took you outside today, did he?” he asked Roo.
The dog barked. The boy sat down on the floor and Roo.
The door was opened and someone came into the dorm. Then you could hear a ‘bang’.
“Are you okay, Onew-hyung?” Minho asked and went downstairs to look if his hyung was alright.
“Yes!” Onew said as he stood up.
“We really have to clean the dorm...”
Onew nodded.
“Where are the others?”
“Talking with Manager-nim. I went home to look if you’re back.”
“Is it something bad?”
“I don’t know, but they’ll tell us if they come home.”
10 minutes later the others came home. But they weren’t really happy, Minho could see sorrow in the eyes of Taemin, Jonghyun and Key.
“What actually said Manager-nim?” Onew broke the silence.
The first of the 3 who showed an emotion was Taemin. He sank to the ground and started crying like a child.
Minho kneeled down next to the Maknae.

 

Image

 

 author's note  Hehe, I love to stop a chapter like this ^^ 
Please comment and subscribe (if you didn't :o ). I don't know when I update next, but I try to do it as fast as I can :) 
And please show me every a little typo, oke?

» layout credit