Chapter 4

Precious Memories

 

CHAPTER four

 

“Do you want to know something about me?”
I slowly nodded. What’s he going to say?

 

“I’m usually not meeting up with girls, who I know only a few hours, but… you’re special. Something tells me that I’ve known you for ages.”
I tried to answer, but I was interrupted by Minho’s cell phone. Déjà-vu . After a few seconds he hung up.
“Sorry, Shinnie, but I have to go now. Thanks for the nice day and the coffee.”
And he rolled away. I took his coffee cup as I noticed something. ‘Oppa’s phone Nr: 00821 xxx xxx’ and a cute bunny next to it.
I took the cup with me and went out of the café.

[Fast forward// Photo studio Kang, Seoul, 1 day later]

“Miss Seo, please do something cute?” the photograph said and I obeyed. After a few photos the second model arrived,
“Miss Goo, you’re late. Please hurry up and go to the Stylist-noona,” Mr. Kang said as he was taking some pictures of me.
SonNah Goo was a model like me, but we weren’t close to each other. We’re just taking some photos together. But sometimes in the break we talk a little. Like at this day.
“Shinnie… I have a question,” she said carefully.
“What’s it?”
“Is it true?”
“What’s true? I don’t understand…”
“Eum… the rumors about you and Choi Minho dating,” she said and hid behind her coffee cup.
“No, we’re not dating. But how do you know about that?”
“Allkpop tells you some things if you’re bored.”
I used Allkpop to find some news about Shinee and Minho but I never imagined being at Allkpop.
“Oh man… Why did I meet up with him…?”
“Shinnie, don’t worry. The fan girls won’t get offensive.”
“What makes you sure, SonNah?”
“Minho said he’s no celeb anymore. Even the girls who loved him found another boy to love, hm?”
“I’m not sure about this SonNah. There are some freaks still loving him.”
“You too?”
I hesitated, “Maybe…”
SonNah giggled, “You know that means ‘yes’?”
“It’s not!”
And she had her phone out and tweeted something.
I shock my head and went back to the shooting set.

[Back at home in Incheon]

The day passed away so fast that I didn’t found time to call Minho. I was standing in my kitchen, cooking some rice as my phone ringed.
Minho’s number was displayed.
“Seo”
“Shinnie, where’s Minho?” Minseok’s voice came out of the phone.
“I don’t know. Why are you asking?”
“He’s not at home and didn’t leave a message for me and his phone is in my hand right now.”
“. Let’s meet at the park and start looking for him there, okay?”
“Okay.”
We hung up and I sprinted outside my apartment.


I arrived in the park with a new record – 1.5 minutes – and I looked around to find Minseok running towards me.
“Where do we start searching?” he gasped.
“Let’s start here, but I think we shouldn’t go together.”
“Why?”
“Then we may find him faster.”
“Okay, I’ll look in the park and you… Go trough the streets, okay?”
I nodded and went trough the gate of the park to look in the streets.

“Minho!” I yelled, “Where are you?” I was almost 12 blocks away from the park and arrived at the primary school. I decided to see, if he was there.
I slipped trough a huge gate and stood at a playground. And there he was. In his wheelchair, sitting near the swing, watching it dance in the wind.
I went to him. He looked up to me.
“Do you know that Minseok and I were worrying about you?”
He offered no reaction about my sentence. Instead of that he asked, “Can you sit down on that swing?”
I nodded and sat down. He watched me doing that.
“Shinnie?”
“Hm?”
“Forget it. Let’s go home!”
I stood up and pushed him and his wheelchair home.

 

 

Image

 

 author's note  Annyeong everyone, sorry for this short and nothing-saying chapter but I had to write it just for the story background. So no action in this chapter. Jongmal Mianhae! Sorry, Sorry, Sorry (naega, naega, naega... XD)!  Okay, comments are loved ♥ 
I also have to say I kinda rushed this chapter, because of someone standing in front of my window in the dark and screaming: "When are you updating?"  Corresponding person knows what I mean >.< 
Hope to see you in the next chapter ^.^

» layout credit