Chapter 2

Precious Memories

 

CHAPTER two

 

[2 years later]


Shinnie’s PoV:

My fridge was empty and so I decided to go to a supermarket. It was already 11pm and only the 24 hour market was opened. Good for me that I was not living in the city where you need to look for a supermarket. To be exact, I was living at the edge of Incheon in a silent place without ‘big city noise’. .
I was contemplatively and didn’t notice the person until I bumped into him.

“Mianhaeyo, I was not paying attention to my surroundings,” I apologized and kept on walking.
I went to the instant food and took some ramen. Then I remembered that I need milk and went to the milk products.
A boy in a wheelchair tried to reach the coffee milk on the top of the cooling rack.

“Do you need help?” I asked in formal language. He shook his head. I looked at him with an are-you-serious-sight and stretched to get the milk. I handed it over to him.
I looked at his face… He looked at the ground, thus I wasn’t able to see his face.
Slowly the wheelchair turned. The boy let the things he collected fall on his lap. And began to drive away

“Wait! What’s your name?” I yelled.

“You don’t have to know,” the boy said, rolling away. 

[A few minutes later]


I filled the luggage space of my car with the things I just bought.
And there were the boy again. The boy I bumped into was pushing the wheelchair boy.

Then I realized who was sitting in this wheelchair.

The body, the hair, peeking out from under the cap, and then these eyes as he looked over to me.

It could be no other than Minho. I looked at the 2 boys, seeing Minho staring at the ground while the other boy was busy finding the right key for his car. I guess I was standing there almost 5 minutes watch the poor creature in the wheelchair.
The standing boy noticed.
“What are you doing there? Don’t look at my brother like this. It’s not his fault being not able to walk” he yelled over the parking area.
“I’m sorry!” I said, closing the luggage space.
“Do you know who he is?” The boy asked, now in normal volume because he came over to me.

“I guess. Choi Minseok,” I said turning around.

“W-What? How could you know my name?” I saw how his face went into a unbelieving expression through the side mirror of my car.

“Let’s say it like this… Just instinct.”

“Don’t tell anyone. Or you’ll be so dead that you don’t know where you’re going to be buried.”

Nice warning, Mr. Choi.

“I’m not telling it. But why are you here in Incheon?”

“We just moved here because Minho wants to be home.”

Right, I remembered, Minho grew up in Incheon.

chapter 2/-end

Image

 

 author's note hello you, thanks for reading my 2nd chapter ^^
I hope you enjoyed it.
It's hard for me to work on the next chapters, because school just started and I have to study and I'm on a class trip from the 17th to the 21st.
So, hope to see you soon ^^
Seki ~♥

 

 

» layout credit