Chapter 1/ Prologue

Precious Memories

CHAPTER ONE   /Prologue   

 

Shinnie’s PoV:

 

I the TV to watch the news. I sat down on my huge couch and began to eat the ramen I made before.
“And that’s it for today, and now the Celeb-news with Jae-hwa,” the moderator said.
“Thank you, Sungjong. Now the news of the shining Celebrity world.
Super Idol and member of the Boy group SHINee Choi Minho got injured after a severe accident. He’s currently in the hospital and is not going to continue the Europe tour with his band members. His manager said that a car driver didn’t see the red traffic lights and crashed into Choi’s car. The car driver is in hospital, too and we don’t know anything about her condition. When Minho will be released from hospital is unclear. We hope the best for him and the car driver.”
I sat there. Shocked. The boy, who I got addicted to 4 years ago, got injured. I put down my ramen bowl; I didn’t want to eat anymore today.
I stood up and made the way thru my apartment to my office room where my laptop was standing.
After a few seconds I was scrolling down news sites to look up what exactly happened to Minho – but nothing. Only the information aired in TV before. I gave up on it. I couldn’t do anything, anyway.


[Fast forward (2 weeks later)]

“The injured Choi Minho was holding a press conference today afternoon. He came with crutches and explained how it came to the accident. As for now, he will not be able to dance or to perform in every way. He said, that he’s probably not continuing his career and move back home. The other band members were silent about that in the official part of the conference, but Taemin, who’s known to be the closest to Minho, said that he would choose that, what’d be the best for his hyung.”
I turned off the TV and didn’t know what to do, even to think.
I searched my cell phone in the mess named Shinnie’s apartment. I found it and texted my best friend Minyeon, to hear her opinion about that.

From: Shinnie
To: Yeonnie ~♥

Did you hear that? Maybe Minho’s not continuing his career.

From: Yeonnie ~♥
To: Shinnie

WHAT?! THIS KID IS SO DEAD!

_

 

Expected reaction. But I wasn’t really feeling better.
Alone with my thoughts of the whole thing I went to bed, because it was late.

 

Prologue/-end

 

 

Image

 

 author's note Hello, thank you for reading my first chapter! It means a lot to me, so please subscribe if you haven't done yet.

I'll maybe change the layout if I find something fitting for my story. And comments are always loved. ^.^
Hope to see you in Chapter 2 :D

» layout credit