Chapter 5

Precious Memories

 

CHAPTER  five

 

The next morning, it was Friday and I had some free time for the day, I got up at 9am checking my e-mails immediately.
3 unread mails, 1 important mail.

To: Seo Shinnie {[email protected]}
From: Park Minseul {[email protected]}
Hi Shinnie,
Just found it in the internet. Did I miss something?

Allkpop.com:
Yesterday 11.21pm in: rumors
Choi Minho, ex-member of the boy band SHINee, spotted on a date with an unknown girl on Monday. A model of Kang-Agency, Goo SonNah, tweeted:
@iSeoShinnie seems like someone saw you. Next time you better be more careful :o

Hope that you’re alright!
Seulli ♥
Today at 6.38am
~

I didn’t want to check my twitter, but I was curious about it.
New followers: 510
Interactions:  @iSeoShinnie I hate you!
   @iSeoShinnie why did you steal my Minho?
   @iSeoShinnie …

I sighed and went into my kitchen to cook something, because I became really hungry.
As I entered the kitchen, my cell phone started ringing, but I didn’t want to pick it up.
The phone stopped ringing and I got a message instead.
From: Minho
Watch TV please…

I dragged myself in the living room and turned the TV on. The news of today.
“And Minho said that he’s not dating Miss Seo, they’re good friends and the fans should keep calm.”
Thank you Minho, that’s a relief. But I felt a little heart ache.


~Author’s PoV~
Minho rolled out of the SM Entertainment Agency. Some girls recognized him and began to squeeze. He ignored them.
“Choi Minho, nice to meet you,” a voice said.
“Goo SonNah, what do you want?” Minho remembered the voice without turning around.
“Oppa, why are you acting like you don’t like me?” she whined.
“I’m sorry SonNah.”
“Oppa, do you want to go on a date with me?”
Minho gulped.
“Why not?” he smiled.

 

 

~Shinnie’s PoV~
[Fast forward/ 2 weeks later]
We’re good friends! Haha, I just can laugh about that. He didn’t call me nor send me a message.
Some news about him and SonNah were in the TV and the net, but I didn’t care. Let him do, whatever he likes to.
The mail I received today laid, still not opened, on the couch table, as I noticed a paper.
“Let’s fight fair for our love”, the paper said.
SonNah… She knew it before? Was it so obvious that I loved Minho? Do I love Minho? I felt stupid.

~

A few days later I knew what SonNah’s fair is. She tried to incite all netizens against me. Allkpop had some bad news about me (I didn’t read them) and twitter was spammed again with hater-tweets.
But then I spotted a non-hater-tweet. “Shinnie, cheer up, no matter what’s SonNah saying, you’re one of the best friends I have!”
It was a tweet from an old friend, Siyoung. Jay Park retweeted him.
Siyoung was a good friend back in middle school and I didn’t heard something from him since years ago. I wrote a quick ‘thank you’ to him and Jay Park. I don’t know Jay well, but we once had a model job together.
I went to the university later to check my classes for the week and get some books about computer science.
I was in the library and collected some books for the next exam, as I noticed a boy looking around like he was lost.
I went towards him. “Hi, may I help you?”
The boy nodded and answered in stuttering Korean, “I’m looking for art books.”
“Oh, you have to go to the second floor.”
He looked more lost.
“Wait, a moment, I’ll walk you there,” I said and placed my books on the next reachable table.
On our way I asked him, “I’ve never seen you here before, are you a 1st year?”
He shook his head, “No, I moved from China to Korea during the last vacations.”
“Cool, you’re studying arts?”
“No, I have to get the books for a friend. I’m studying computer science.”
“Me, too. I’m a 3rd year.”
“Too. I’m Tao and what’s your name?”
“I’m Shinnie, nice to meet you Tao,” I said as we arrived in the huge arts sector.
“Wish me luck to find Edgar Degas!” Tao said as he saw the long rows of bookshelves.
“That’s not the world!” I giggled, “He starts with ‘D’ so look there. It’s sorted by the Latin alphabet.”

I made my way back downstairs when I felt a hand in my back and someone pushed me harsh down the stairs.

Chapter 5/-end

 

Image

 

 author's note Annyeong, readers :)
Yeah, it's a new chapter. I hope you'll comment (because otherwise I'm sad and think no one reads my story though you did) ^^
A few random cameos *hehe*
btw the e-mail adresses are not real and I didn't check if they exist so... have fun if you want to XD
Minho spamm  ^^:

~♥

 

» layout credit