Confronting

I would not go out with you even if you are the last person on this planet!!!

You woke up, feeling a bit dizzy. Yu got ready and went down to eat. You saw Kai and Chanyeol already at the table. You sat down with a slump, and looked at your toast, sausage and eggs. You didn't feel like eating it.

You took a bit of your toast and played around with the egg with your fork.

"________. Is something wrong? You don't look to good" Chanyeol said. Aunty put her hand onto your hot forehead. You have a cold so you stayed at home. The boys left after saying goodbye.

You laid  in bed while reading until you finished your novel. You got up and start to walk around.

*So bored:(*

At school ~~~Lunch~~~

"Yah, Yuna" Chanyeol yelled. Yuna her heels.

"Yes?"

"Why did you do that to ______?"

"What on earth are you talking about? The note from yesterday?"

"Yeah, the note wasn't from Lay is it?"

"It was. Besides why would I call ______ to the pool, anyways? Do you have any proof it was me?"

"No but I'll ask Lay" He walked to Lay who was eaing among his friends. "Yo, Lay. Did you write a note to __________, yesterday, about going to the pool?"

"No. Why? Is ____________ okay?"

"Your so nice, being kind to everyone who have no relationship with you. _______ is fine. She just has a cold so she's not here today"

"Why is she sick? She was healthy yesterday"

"Let us ask your step sister" Their heads turned to Yuna.

She quickly walked away.