Help me

I would not go out with you even if you are the last person on this planet!!!

You went down for breakfast and started to gobble up everything very quickly so you could leave before Kai comes.

But the doorbell rang.

Your aunty opened the door and KAI walked in.

"Good morning. Is _________ ready?" he asked.

"Not yet. Come inside, I'll prepare some food for you" aunty went away to get some food. Kai spotted you and sat down on the chair next to you. You slowly at your food shyly.

"Good morning" he said. You nodded."You don't have to be shy to me. Pretend I'm your best buddy"

*CHANYEOL is my best buddy, jerk!*

Speaking of Chanyeol, he knocked on your door and went in.

"______!!! Are you rea-" he was cut off when he saw Kai eating next to you. His face slowly began to frown.

"Hello, Chanyeol. Your breakfast is ready" Aunty put sausages and bread on his side of the table.

"Thanks" he said and ate.

There was silence between all three of you.

You finished first and headed out first. Kai followed, and Chanyeol followed as well. You were way ahead of them.

The boys quietly walked with Chanyeol at the back, away from Kai.

"Kai" he said. Kai stopped his walking. "______'s heart is already taken"

"Why would you tell me that?"

"I dunno. Just to keep you updated" Chanyeol said and sprinted off to catch up to you.

You arrived to school and went to class. The two came in with you making more people than usual, stare at you.

"Oh my gosh, what is she doing with Kai, she already has Chanyeol!?"

""

""

You started to tear, but you didn't let them down. Kai noticed and sat down silently behind you.

~~Lunch

You and Chanyeol shared each other's lunch, as usual.

"I need to do a number 2" he groaned.

" I didn't want to know that" you said as you stopped eating, due to the remark. You watched Chanyeol run to the boys' toilet, like a constipated chicken.

*LOL*

You continued eating, when a big shadow loomed over you.

It was Yuna and her gang.

"Yo, " she said. You looked down at your lunch."I see your stupid dickhead ditched you again."

Your grip tensed. You hated when people offend Chanyeol.

"He just went to the toilet"

"Whatever. Anyways, Lay told me to give you this" Yuna passed a folded piece of paper.

"Meet me at the swimming pool after school" you read."Why would he give me this?"

She shrugged and walked away, just when Chanyeol came back.

"Don't go" he said. You start to agree with him.

Last time, the same thing happened. A girl gave you a note saying Chanyeol, wanted to see you at the library. But it was all Yuna's trick, and she locked you there until midnight. But this time it might be Lay.

Lay was your all time crush. You talked to him once on the first day that he was in your class. You also shared your test notes with him.

"I'll trust her just one more time" you said. Chanyeol frowned a bit.

"Just be careful"