He knows where I live

I would not go out with you even if you are the last person on this planet!!!

Aftre school you told Chanyeol to leave without you since you were ging to study in the library.

You sat down with your maths homework in front of you and fiction books next to you. You were so captivated in algebra that you didn't realize Kai was sitting in front of you. He stared at you as you worked.* Was she also ways this nerdy?*

It was 6pm when you checked your watch.The library was closing. As you packed away your books, you noticed someone sleeping in front of you. You shook him a bit.

"Um...excuse me?" The person's head looked up. You realized it was Kai. Before he could say anything, you quickly scurried away.

*Oh my god! Nooo!*

You walked home. You sensed someone behind you. You felt a bit scared so you speeded up a bit. You could now hear the followers footsteps.

"_______" you heard it call you. You noticed it was Kai's voice. You stopped, having your back facing him.

He caught up to you and you began walking again.

"Hey" he said. You kept silent. You didn't want to talk to him. "Stop ignoring me". You didn't respond.

You arrived at your house. He didn't stop following you.

"Can you please leave now?" you finally spoke.

"I think your aunty would be pleased to see me, though"

You sighed heavily. *Just freakin leave now* You unlocked the door and relunctantly invited him in.

"Kai! My gosh, you grew up so handsome and tall!" your aunty said once she saw you guys."_______, prepare some food for him"

"It's okay"

"No no no. Have dinner with us. Come here and sit down"

*DINNER?!!??* You thought. You went upstairs to change in a black tee and jeans. When you came down, those two were already engrossed in a conversation.

You sat down next to Kai on the dinner table and started eating rice and some side dishes.

"So ______, are you going to invite Kai as your date for the school's middle of the year dance?" your aunty blurted out.

You started coughing and choking your bak choi. "What? I'm sorry, I invited Chanyeol. Kai can have Mei Li or Chorong" you quickly lied.

"Aw... such a pity"

You took a quick glance at Kai, who was silently giggling but he had a disappointed expression.

After you finished eating, you secretly walked away upstairs to read but your aunty stopped you.

"_________, take Kai home" You groaned.

"She doesn't have to" Kai said. Aunty shooed you both outside.

You guys silently walked to Kai's house.

"So, Chanyeol is your date?" he said to break the awkward silence. You nodded. You was still angry with what he did long time ago.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did long time ago. I know that book was important to you. Can we just be friends?"

"Sure" you said with some uncertainity. You arrived at his mansion.

"Woah... I never knew you were rich" He chuckled at your expression.

"Wanna come inside?"

"Nah, I have to go study"

"Nerd"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing! I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow" he waved goodbye.

"But-" he cut you off.

"It's what friends do"

"Yeah...friends..." you your heel and walked home.