Drowning

I would not go out with you even if you are the last person on this planet!!!

You waited at the swimming pool after school. There were still people swimming laps but around 5 no one was there except you.

You took your book ou and began reading. You heard the swimming pool door open. You got up.

"Lay?" you asked. There was a shadow and it disappeared. *I must have been imagining things.* You went to the edge of the pool and dipped your hand into it.

You felt a shove on your back and you fell in with a big splash. You splashed around trying to keep afloat.

"HELP! HELP!" You felt like dying. Water splashed into your mouth and nose. You start to feel queasy. You managed to grab the edge of the pool and laid there having your body in the pool. Your eyes starts to fade until everything went black.

~~

Your aunty got worried when you werent back at 9pm. She picked up the phone and dialled Kai.

~~On phone~~

"Kai?"

"Yes?"

"Is _____ with you?"

"No. I haven't been with her all day. Why?"

"She's not home. I'm so worried. Can you call her or anyone who can help?"

"Sure"

~~

Kai went through his contacts and called Chanyeol.

~~on phone~~

"Hello? It's Kai"

"Wazzup?"

"Is ________ with you?"

"No. Why you ask?"
"Her Aunty said she's not at home"

Chanyeol starts to think. Library? Park? Then he remembers the note.

"Kai. Go to the swimming pool"

"Why?"

"GO NOW"

The boys both hanged up and ran to the swimming pool.

~~Swimming Pool~~
You laid there, still faint. Your fingers starts to slide of the slippery edge which end up with you sinking down to the pool.

~~~~

"__________!" Kai yelled. He saw your black hair spreading everywhere. Fully clothed, he jumped into the pool and swam to pull you up to the surface.

"______!" Chanyeol shrieked when he came running towards you and Kai.

"________,_____________,____________" they shook you but you show no motion.

"Oh my god. What do we do? _________!" Chanyeol said. Before he could say anymore, Kai lips were on yours giving you mouth recatitation(?). He pumped your chest and finally water spurted out of your mouth.

*Cough cough* You slowly opened your eyes, facing Kai. You sat up and Chanyeol suddenly hugged you.

"_________. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" Tears starts to form.

"Chanyeol...I'm sorry. I didn't trust you, now look at me!"

Kai silently watched the crying. * I wish she could say something to me*

He looked at his hands quietly. You grabbed his hands. He looked up, shocked.

"Thanks" you smiled at him. He smiled back.

Kai carried you home as Chanyeol grabbed your bookbag.

"Yah! How much books do you have in there? He complained.

~~

Obviously, Aunty was so relieved and worried to see you home.