One Sided Love and An Actor of Love

Unbroken String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

c  h  a  p  t  e  r    s  e  v  e  n one sided love & an actor of love - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -    

She always loved his deep dark brown eyes. She always loved the heart-fluttering feeling when those eyes every morning always greeted hers with its deeply and lovingly stare. She always loved when those eyes blinking in happiness when she utter love to him. She always loved when those eyes were staring at her with so much love, as if she was the only woman on the world inside those magical eyes. The eyes that could made her heart flutter in happiness. The eyes that could read whatever she felt deep in her heart.

But, the last time those eyes stared at her lovingly was two years ago. The last time she saw those eyes blinking in happiness to see her was two years ago. And that two years apparently could change those eyes so much.

Frustration, anger and a little bit of impatientwere how those eyes stared at her now.

"Let me explain, Seohyun!" The owner of the eye shouted in anger. Her photoshoot dressing room was only filled with his breath which going unevenafter the shout. Seohyun's heart twitched to hear his shout but, she still managed to stare back at those deep dark brown eyes. Her legs went weaker and weaker but, she still managed to stand straight. She wanted to run away from the scene, she really wanted to run away from him. But this man, Jung Yong Hwa had trapped her on the wall and his hands guarded her on the sides.

"Is that all the reason you came here?" Seohyun stared at his eyes back daringly.

"Actually..."

"If this all just about that night then don't worry. It meant nothing for me."

"No. I know I've hurt you with what I did that night. Somehow, I can see it in your eyes.That night and this very moment." Yong Hwa said in more desperate tone.

A mocking laugh was slipped out from Seohyun's lips as she darted her eyes away from his. Sarcasm was how it sounded.

'Hurt because of what you did that night? You've hurt me much more cruel than that Jung Yong Hwa.' Her mind said between her bitter laugh.Seohyun turned her eyes back to him again as stopping down her sarcasstic laugh. Yong Hwa knew in her stare was filled with hatred and anger yet she was in deep pain. His heart got ached to be stared like that by her. His sin must be unforgiveable because he saw so much pain behind her sharp glare.

"You should have go to your wife and ask whether if she feel hurt to hear her husband kissing another woman."

Yong Hwa held his breath by the realization of her words. Park Min Young, the one he had promised to the God for taking care of her and love her forever in sick or healthy. She was there sleeping beside him every night, eating breakfast together every morning. His wife was really out of his frame after that night. How could he don't remember that by his act, he actually had created another pain for another heart, his wife's heart. Seohyun chuckled knowingly to see his shocked expression.

"Stop meeting me like this Jung Yong Hwa. I don't want to be accused as a model who like to hang out with my employer's husband." She said dryly and bolding the last word to him. "You're a married man so act like a married man! Don't you know even the wall have eyes and ears? Do you think those people on the photoshoot won't know if you meet me inside the dressing room? And with your last action in my photoshoot, today I heard some ugly murmur about me...I don't know when those murmur can reach to your wife." She said with her last drop of strength.

Yong Hwa widened his eyes and just could stand without a voice came from his throat. He surely didn't want Min Young, to hear those gossips. He couldn't control the content but he was sure it must be filled with ugly things that might hurt her fragile heart. She might try that thing again on herself. Yong Hwa hung his head down and shook his head.

"She must not hear those gossips."

 Seohyun could feel a prick in her heart. He was still affected her so much and to hear the fact that he cared about another woman more than her, made Seohyun lost all her defenses to be tough.

"So, don't ever meet me again like this! I hate you!" Seohyun's voice at last sounded hoarse and a drop of tear falling from her angry eyes. Yong Hwa clenched his fist to see her tear that once again fell because of him and his heart throbbed by the word. He lifted his face to see Seohyun again and his deep eyes now told a pain.

"No... don't say that word again for me." He said faintly. Seohyun hated it when he looked hurted because it always weakened her heart.

"I have any right to hate you!!" She said desperately while pushing Yong Hwa away from her. And when Yong Hwa didn't move a muscle or his guard down, Seohyun started to hit his chest.

"I can hate you as much as I want!" She hit his chest over and over until Yong Hwa moved his hands that guarded on Seohyun's sides. He grabbed her hands to stop her from hitting him more.

"Can I tell you the truth and help me get your forgiveness?" He suddenly blurted out. His expression definitely looked frustrated and he did caught Seohyun's attention by his words. She now was looking at him confusedly, lost with the words he just said. They were staring to each other in silent for minutes, trying to grasp what he wanted to say and trying to convinced her through his eyes.

"Seohyun unnie your photoshoot will start soo... Oh, I'm sorry... I..." Jun Hee who came in without knocking to Seohyun's dressing room, regreted her decision to see Seohyun and Yong Hwa inside.

"I will go.."

"No, wait Jun Hee I will come too." Seohyun rudely took her hands off from Yong Hwa's grab. She wiped her tear before turned her heels to walk to the door of her dressing room, leaving Yong Hwa drowned in his rumbling heart.

 

*  *

 

"Mr Jung."

A voice suddenly pulled all Yong Hwa's mind back from the last day he met Seohyun. He blinked a few times and looked to the man who woke him up. Kang Minhyuk, was staring at him with his confuse stare. Maybe, because his superior seemed like not being himself. He was always focus on everything about his job but, today he found that Jung Yong Hwa was staring blankly to the papers on his hand.

"We all already here, so I think we can start the meeting now Mr Jung." Minhyuk said to wake Yong Hwa more from whatever he was thinking before. Yong Hwa looked up to the meeting room which already filled with the staffs he needed for today meeting. He then coughed awkwardly.

"Okay thank you Minhyuk." He fixed his seat and tried to compose himself back. "Actually, I called you all here because the progress on our new resort at Jeju already 90% and hope will be opened on the next three months. Do you have any idea on how we should do to make the grand opening look different than before?" Yong Hwa askedwhile staring to all the men on the meeting room. Min Hyuk, the head of promotion division started to play with his pen on his fingers when he tried to dig an idea from his head. The other promotion division members on the meeting started to hang their head down, tried to answer the vice director's question.

"How about we held a charity event on our grand promotion?" Min Hyuk spoke.

"We already done that on Omega Tower opening." Yong Hwa growled. "Find something different. This resort have a great chance to be a well known one on Jeju so, we have to do something big, something unique."

Min Hyuk massaged his temple while thinking what his perfectionist vice director want. His mind really divided by so many promotions that he had to do, the shopping plaza, the driving range golf and now a grand promotion for the luxury resort. His brain like almost drained out by now.

"Unique.. Why don't we use some actor or actress to represent our resort? It will attract people too." Jungshin one of promotion division staff popped out his idea.

"Actor or actress?" Yong Hwa rubbed his jaw, getting interest with Jungshin's idea.

"You're right! Why don't we use Seohyun? She's so famous nowadays. Besides, she'srepresenting a good success. She succeed conquering the American market."

The name that Minhyuk mentioned made Yong Hwa held his breath. His concentration distracted again with the last scene about their last meeting a couple week ago. He tried to not think about her again because of her words were true. He was a married man. The way he acted could ruin Seohyun's image and it could trigger a gossip that made Min Young lost her self control again.But.. in everytime he tried to forget about the Mademoiselle new face,she even seeped deep in his mind. Hehelplessly couldn't make her dissapear from his mind. Hefelt desperate so, he drowned himself on a mountain of job.

"But, she has a special contract with Mademoiselle right? She can't accept anymore contract." Jungshin snapped the vice director's mind back.

"That's why we can ask our vice director to talk to Mademoiselle owner." Minhyuk grinned and showed his smiling eyes to Yong Hwa. The latter put his chin on his fist, drowned into his thought once again. His mind and heart still filling with his urge to apologize to her for his action that made her hurt.He was also still haunted by his curiousity about the reason behind her deep hatred to him.He hated her tears that were dropped because of him. He hated to see her full of angry and hatred eyes to hipp. Yong Hwa sighed so heavy and leaned his body on the chair.

 To work with Seohyun actually was a good chance and reason to get close with her without ruining anyone's image and it surely could avoid Min Young's suspicion even though the rumor got spread. He could work a little effort to melt Min Young's heart to let Jung Company use Seohyun as their icon. Jonghyun also out of the country for his France project so, he wouldn't have to hear his bestfriend nag about Seohyun being worked with him.

This was the best chance he ever had and he would do anything to make it happen because this will be the last chance he could clear the things up with Seohyun.

"Okay, I'll do it. Just prepare a convincing proposal tomorrow. I will talk to my wife tonight.

 

 

*  *  *

 

Min Young got out from her car with a deep sigh. Her day in the office quite tiring and exhausting.She pressed her car key lock and glanced to the black car beside hers. She smiled to know that Yong Hwa already home at this time. Which he rarely did lately because he always drowned himself on his job. She walked to her house front door and opened it. She paused her step when she found the house was only lightened in a dim light. Her nose inhaled her favorite scent of Jasmine which filling at least on the front door.

She was narrowing her eyes to adjust her vision with a low light when suddenly someone hugged from the back and kissed her on the cheek. She almost jumped by the surprised but a familiar husky voice that she loved, made her held her breath.

"Welcome home." The voice whispered on her ear. She turned her head and found Jung Yong Hwa with a wide smile plastered on his flawless face.

"Oppa?" She asked in disbelief with Yong Hwa's sudden action. He was rarely took the first initiative to be so intimate on her like this.

"Yes of course it is me. Who else do you expect to be in our house?" He sulked childishly. Min Young giggled to see his antics that she loved the most, being an adorable choding. Her heart fluttered and confuse at the same time.

"Why the house is in dim light?"

"Hummm... Do you want to know why?" Yong Hwa grinned playfully. Min Young furrowed her eyebrows before she nodded in curiousity. He then took her hand still grinning mischeviously and guided her to the house backyard.

Yong Hwa slowly opened the curtain and the glass door to the backyard.

"Can I have a dinner with you, Mrs Jung?"

Min Young couldn't help to not gasp to see the scene on the backyard of their house. She was surprised to see the backyard already being set up in a romantic candle light dinner ambience. Not much were done but she understood that it might because Yong Hwa didn't have so much time under his mountains of job. Still, her heart felt so touched by his efforts. It was only a small round table with two chairs in the middle of their medium size backyard. He set up the garden lamp in dim light so at least they still able to see something between the darkness. Red rose petals were scattered around the dinner table on the green grass. On the dinner table there was candle and a pair of wine glass.

Min Young was still amazed with the most rare scene in front of her when Yong Hwa gently pulled her hand to lead her to the table.

"Are we having an occassion?" Min Young asked confusedly as she took a seat on the dining chair that Yong Hwa pulled for her.

"No." He answered shortly before fixed himself to sit across Min Young. "But, I'm not gonna lie that I have something behind this dinner." Yong Hwa smiled to the beautiful woman in front of him.

"I knew it oppa.. I knew it." She exclaimed while tucking her own loose straight hair behind her ear and acted that she was mad.

"How can you easily read my mind?" He chuckled.

"Loving someone can make you read every detail of him." She then pursed a sweet smile to complete her confession. Even though his heart felt a little bit guilty with her confession, Yong Hwa tried to keep the smile curved on his lips.

"So, what is the problem you want to talk with me, oppa?"

"Are you always seeing me as a problem?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"No.. I don't mean that. I..."

Yong Hwa then took her hand on the table and squeezed it gently. "I still have the guilty when I shout at you Min Young-ah... I realize you still have a gloomy expression these few weeks. So, I do this to ask for your forgiveness." He stared at her eyes deeply, trying to show how serious he was in his words.

"But, I already forgave you." Min Young shyly said under his deep stare.

"Don't lie... I always can read your eyes which still hide a hint of sadness." He smiled knowingly while still gazing her deeply again.

"Oppa... I... " She was stuttered when she was caught still hiding a sadness after the big fight they had.

That night he came home so drenched and his expression was unexplainable. He sat in front of her and hung his head down. A smell of liquor was filling his heavy breath. His condition was not any better than hers who sat while hugging her knees tight on the corner of their room. The rain already stopped and Min Young already calmed a bit when she saw him got home safely. He said a short simple sorry to her then he drowned in a long silent. His expression then shown that he was so in pain yet he was so confuse.But, it wasn't his short apologize in his drunk state that made her sad, she of course forgave him. It was something she heard later on that night in his deep sleep. Min Young heard when his husband murmured a name that made her almost lost her breath.

"..Hyun.."  and that what made her still wearing gloomy expression these days.

 

"Who said that only you can read my every detail? I can read your detail too, Min Young-ah." His smile now gave her an assuring vibe. Min Young followed his affecting smile again. She knew maybe love for her still vague on his heart but at least, by his words he just like gave her a sign that he tried to bring back the feeling he thought he ever had for her, all she had to do just wait for him.

"Let's enjoy what I have prepared for you, shall we?" Yong Hwa took a glance to her.

"Yes, please..." She let her sweetest smile out. Yong Hwa let go of her hand then stood up to walk inside the house. Min Young's eyes were following when the husband of hers walked into their house again excitedly. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm her heart which beat in so much happiness. She believed on him because she also knew he always the man with a lot of faith. The man who made her fall over heel for him without he needed to try.

 

 

2010

 

Min Young shifted her gaze from her tablet PC and sighed heavily. She was getting bored from reading a magazine article from her tablet PC. She took a glance on her wrist watch and sighed again.

"He's late 20 minutes. What a gentleman." She murmured sarcastically. She roamed her gaze through the restaurant feeling so bored of waiting. She was always a punctual person and a little bit irritated with some one who didn't. Her wandering eyes then landed on the front door of the restaurant that not so far beyond her sight and hoped the one she was waiting would came in.

Her eyes stare shifted over and over to the people who walked into the restaurant. A couple who looked so happy, a group of business man and the same typical people who could afford the expensive food with nonsense price. She was not so fond with this kind of restaurant. But, she had no choice since her mother had set an appointment for her with someone here. Blind date? No, this was much more serious than that and she wanted to clear all the things up with him.

Boring. She exhaled heavily and leaned back on her chair while crossing her arms irritatedly. Suddenly her eyes fixated in a man with a neat expensive grey suit and black tie. His manly handsomeface figure matched with his posture which looked a little bit muscled from his routine gym excercises Min Young could guess.His hair was dark brown and she liked it how he did on his bangs to show his forehead.

The man looked like asking something to the waiter and when he bowed to the waiter, Min Young raised one of her eyebrows. A young rich man like him usually just a brat who didn't respect everyone he thought was below him. That man in grey suit surely got her attention without even trying. Min Young's eyes kept following the man until she realized that the man was walking into her direction. She gulped and hurriedly back to her tablet PC.

'Oh my God... Don't tell me that he's the one. Oh... I already cursed him as not gentlemen.' Min Young said on her mind.

"Excuse me." Even his husky voice could make Min Young felt so giddy.

'Oh wait... Is it even him who talk to me?' She mentally slapped herself. She lifted her head and once again, Min Young mesmerized when she met the dark brown eyes of the grey suit man. Some people said, a person with clear dark brown eyes was a person who could be trusted and believed more.

"Are you Mrs Park Yoon He's daughter?" He asked and snapped Min Young back to the earth.

"Yes." She only could utter a short answer dreamily.

"I'm sorry, I'm so late. Some problems occured on the last minutes at my office." The man then took the seat across Min Young without hesitate. The latter held her breath to realize the man that caught her eyes was the man she supposed to meet.

"It's okay at least you're here." She fixed her seat and tucked her own loose hair behind her ear. She unconciously did her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter