The Locked Memories

Unbroken String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

c  h  a  p  t  e  r    f  i  v  e the locked memories - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ssi, move your head a little bit to the left, closer to Yunho-ssi." Cho Yeon the famous yet strict photographer instructed her with his stern voice. Seohyun sighed a bit, it was almost four hours for the photoshoot with the famous singer Jung Yunho as her partner.  It was a photoshoot for another new product of Mademoiselle. They were in an opened park and the sun shone so brightly that day. It exhaust Seohyun so much, she didn't take her breakfast and the night before she only ate some pieces of apples. Lately she didn't eat regularly because her mind kept bothered by one man... Jung Yong Hwa.

Seohyun moved her face to the left, a little bit closer to Yunho's cheek and she held his nape. Her eyes unconsciously glanced again to the man who stood between the photoshoot crews since the start. He looked tighten his jaw to see how close Seohyun was with Yunho. Jung Yong Hwa came again today, definitely stick with his words a few days before, he didn't give up to get Seohyun's approval to his father's dinner invitation.

He already took off his suit an his tie, he only wore black pants, long sleeve white shirt which folded to his elbows, he also ed two upper button of his shirt and lastly he wore his infamous black rayban shades. His jet black hair was done with Seohyun's liking. He crossed his arms on his chest and behind that black shades, Seohyun was sure he was staring at her.

"Seohyun-ssi.. Your expression is not right." Cho Yeon said and made Seohyun startled.

"I.. I'm sorry.." Seohyun then hurriedly fixed her expression. Fifteen minutes with the bright sun, with the strict photographer, with the stare from Yong Hwa, she felt exhaust even more. Suddenly her eyes went dark for a while and made her bewildered. Everyone almost ran to her worriedly, fortunately Yunho able to hold her to not fall to the ground. Yong Hwa released his arms right away to see her almost faint.

"Are you okay Seohyun unnie?" Jun Hee worriedly said, she knew Seohyun a little bit unwell these few days.

"De.. De.. Just continue the photoshoot." Seohyun held her dizzy head and tried to straighten her back.

"But, you look so pale.. Why don't you take a rest for a while at your waiting room." Yunho so concerned with his partner.

"No!" Seohyun shot right away. "Please continue the photoshoot." She insisted. She indeed felt exhausted and really wanted to take a rest for a while, but she didn't want go to her waiting room because she knew Yong Hwa will follow her there. At least, he couldn't do anything with these crews for the photoshoot around. She then took a glance to Yong Hwa who bit his lower lips and looked worried about her.

"Well okay, please touch up her make up to cover her pale face." Cho Yeon told the make up artist.

The photoshoot then continued again but, five minutes after that Seohyun lost her balance again and fell kneeled on the ground. Everyone reacted again and ran to Seohyun.

"I'm okay... I'm okay.. Please continue the photoshoot." Seohyun tried to get up again with Yunho's help.

"But.. Seohyun-ssi, you really look not so well." Yunho started so worry about her.

"That's okay Yunho-ssi.. I.." Seohyun then shrieked when she could feel her body suddenly being lifted up. Without her knowing Yong Hwa grabbed her waist, lifted it up and carried her on his shoulder.

"Stop this photoshoot. I will take her to the hospital." He then took his business card from his pocket and gave it to Cho Yeon. "If anyone want to complain because I ended this photoshoot please do call me."

Cho Yeon, Yunho and the other crews was about to stop Yong Hwa for taking away Seohyun but, when Cho Yeon murmured his name on his business card, they all couldn't do anything. Who didn't know the Jung Yong Hwa. More over he was The Mademoiselle owner husband, so more or less he had a right to stop the photoshoot.

"No.. Put me down Yong Hwa-ssi.. Put me down!" Seohyun struggled to get down from Yong Hwa.

"I will put you down on the hospital." Yong Hwa said and started to walk away from the photo set. Seohyun continued to struggle and shout but, she was just too weak to release herself while Yong Hwa held her so strong. When they arrived on Yong Hwa's car, he opened the the door and slowly put Seohyun on the passanger seat. When Seohyun already sat on the seat, she glared at Yong Hwa who still on the door.

"I will go back to the photoshoot!" Seohyun shouted at him. Yong Hwa took off his shades and glared at her back.

"Are you crazy?? Put aside your hatred to me just for now! You are definitely not well and you can't continue the photoshoot!" He barked, he didn't know but he felt upset to see Seohyun forced herself like this. He got into the car again and put the seatbelt on for her. She was stiffen to see Yong Hwa's face that was so close with her. His warm breath, his manly scent.. She missed all of them. She had to restrain herself to not pull him and hugged him endlessly to pour down all her missing felling. The tears then forced to come out from her eyes.

No.. She couldn't cry again in front of him, she couldn't cry again because of him.

"Let's go to the hospital first, okay?" Yong Hwa said and looked to Seohyun with his warm gaze. Seohyun looked away and folded her arms, she always weak with that kind of gaze from him. Yong Hwa then got up, closed the door and walked to the driver seat.

 

"You should eat regularly miss?" The doctor with his white hair and elegant gold framed glasses said. Seohyun was only nod weakly while rubbing her arms which had just being infused to give her body more liquid and strength.

"So, is there anything serious with her?" Yong Hwa asked the doctor.

"Nothing serious, she is just exhausted and didn't have enough food supply to her body. And she is a little bit stress." He said still examining Seohyun's health history paper. "Do you have any problem that bothered you lately?" The doctor looked to Seohyun.

Yes, a lot! She said in her mind.

"No.. I don't have any problem." She lied.

"Okay.." The doctor was just nodded then wrote a prescription. "Please take this vitamin at least one per day." He gave the prescription to Seohyun.

"Thank you." She took it, bowed to the doctor and got up immediately to leave the room ignoring Yong Hwa's presence beside her. Yong Hwa sighed with her action, he thanked the doctor and leave the room.

 

"I will go home by taxi!" Seohyun stubbornly said. They were already on the hospital lobby and had a little argue that invite some eyes to look at them.

"No! I will give you a ride!" Yong Hwa folded his arm.

"Don't force me Yong Hwa-ssi! I will go home by taxi." She said and walked away. She didn't want to spend more time with him, it will weakened her heart. She walked briskly to the taxi waiting line and suddenly she could feel her waist being lifted again.

"Yah!! Put me down!!" She angrily said when she realized Yong Hwa carried her on his shoulder again.

"You're so going home with me baby." Yong Hwa held her leg and her waist tight. "Sorry, husband and wife quarrel." He said to the man who looked to them confusedly. He then walked to the parking lot with Seohyun on his shoulder.

 "I can sue you!" Seohyun barked as Yong Hwa put her down gently on his car seat.

"Tch.. My uncle is police commissioner. I can make your sue gone in instance." Yong Hwa scoffed. Seohyun glared at him, but Yong Hwa only put the seatbelt on for her and closed the car door then walked around to get in to the driver seat.

They were wrapped with tensed silent in the car. Seohyun was only looked to her window, tried her every way to avoid seeing Yong Hwa. The latter himself only focused on driving his silver Audi car.

"Where are we going?? This is not the way to my condo." Seohyun panickly said when she realized Yong Hwa drove his car to a different way where her condo was.

"Somewhere Seohyun.. We will go somewhere.." Yong Hwa answered still focused on the road.

"No! You said you will drive me home! I want to go home now!" Seohyun demanded to Yong Hwa.

"Yes... I said I will drive you home, but I never told you I will straightly drive you home from the hospital." He curved a smirk and glanced to Seohyun.

"You..." Seohyun was out of her words. Yong Hwa was always like this, know how to play with words. She never win if she had an argue with him because all his words were always right.

"Whatever." Seohyun said in defeat, she folded her arms and looked out to her window again. Yong Hwa glanced to her again.

"I promise you will like the place Seohyun-ssi. I always went there whenever I felt so down. I'm sure you will find some peaceful mind there." He said but Seohyun pretended to not listening to him.

"I found that place when my mother passed away." He leaned back to the car seat as the traffic light in front of them went red. Seohyun widened her eyes.

"Samonim... has passed away?" She asked to make sure what she just heard. Yong Hwa furrowed his brows when he heard how Seohyun called his mother, he then looked to her.

"Why do you address my mother so formal while you address my father more in convenient way?" He asked that made Seohyun so confuse.

"Why you ask this?" Seohyun now the one with the furrowed eye brows. He should have known she had a bad relation with her mother while she had better relation with his father that when she was in a relationship with Yong Hwa, the old man always consider Seohyun as her future daughter in law. Yong Hwa startled and rolled his eyes when he realize he almost blew up his own secret.

"Ahni.. M.. My mother passed away a year ago. Tomorrow is her death anniversarry." Yong Hwa tried to change the subject right away.

"Why she died?" Seohyun now filled more with her curiosity more than her surpriseness.

"Cancer.. Lung cancer that found out so late."

Seohyun clenched on her dress to know Sammonim died in irony because she was the national cancer ambassador but she died because of cancer, the same disease with her mother that she always mocked on. 'Was it her karma for what she had done to my mother and me?' She said in her mind.

Yong Hwa put the gear on and started to drive again when the traffic light went green.

"By the way because the doctor said you are stress because of your problems... that place might ease your stress mind." He said to change the ambience that started to feel so sorrow for him after the talk about his mother's death.

"I don't have any problems." Seohyun insisted in her lie then she shifted her gaze to the street again. Yong Hwa was just chuckled knowingly.

"You might fool the doctor Seohyun... But you can't fool me because your eyes tell me everything."

Seohyun looked to Yong Hwa again right away.

"What?" Yong Hwa asked when he could feel Seohyun only staring at him.

"I hate you for always reading my eyes." She said.

 

"Why should we enter that cafe? People in it might recognize me and you then it will blow a scandal." Seohyun said annoyingly while looking at a small white coffee shop on the edge of the town.

"The people in it only some elders. They might not recognize you. They never recognize me even though I already went to this cafe for almost a year." Yong Hwa said while taking something on the backseat. He got out from the car to walk to Seohyun on the passanger seat. She also got out from the car hesitantly.

"Here.. cover your shoulder." He said and put his suit on Seohyun's shoulder and made her surprised at first. Her photoshoot dress indeed a little bit revealing her shoulder and clevelage. Seohyun didn't reply anything to him but deep inside her heart she couldn't lie that she was still so happy with Yong Hwa's care towards her.

"Anyeong haseyo." Yong Hwa greeted as he entered the cafe.

"Ah.. Anyeong haseyo Yong Hwa-ssi." An old lady who just put a cup of tea on the table greeted Yong Hwa back.

"How are you doing Mrs Kang." Yong Hwa bowed to her.

"I'm fine of course. Aigoo.. Who we have here?" Mrs Kang asked as she saw a beautiful lady behind her favourite customer.

"Ah.. Yes, this is my friend Seohyun." Yong Hwa introduced Seohyun. The latter gave the old lady a smile.

"Seohyun imnida." The younger bowed to the cafe owner.

"Aigoo.. Your girlfriend is so beautiful." The lady teased Yong Hwa. Seohyun furrowed her brows when Mrs Kang thought that she was Yong Hwa's girlfriend. Didn't she know that Yong Hwa already married to the other woman?

"Aniyo.. Mrs Kang, Seohyun is really my friend." Yong Hwa chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter