Step 3: Lawyer's Letter | Part 5/6

The Curious Case of Shim Changmin

 

 

"So, thank you Mr Cho! Thanks to you, we'll get to report about you better. Thanks for all the information we needed!" Junho and Junsu got up and bowed, left the office and went to the elevator.

"Yes! We did it Junho! Sorry about a while ago. I felt so... Shocked and confused. Like, he totally just gave us a lot of personal information." Junho shook his head. That was starting to become one of his habits around his brother. "Let
's go, Junsu. We still need to fit the pieces of this messed up puzzle now that we have information. We need to investigate."

Yet again, I have failed to mention that Junho, Junsu's twin, is a detective. He's investigated on big crimes, solving them with ease. You could say that he was good-- wait. No. He was best at what he does. 

Arriving in their house, Junsu let out a surprised squeak as a pair of hands grabbed him from the darkness before he was able to turn on the lights inside the 2 bedroom apartment. "Eh? What the--" Junsu could almost could hear his brother shaking his head from outside the door. He was dragged to a room and a hand covered his mouth. "Junsu~~ What'd you get~?" Knew it. It was Jaejoong. "Jaejoong! Why are you doing this? Why are you hiding in my house, IN THE DARK? WHAT KIND OF PERSON IN HIS RIGHT MIN--. Never mind. I forgot that you're abnormal." Light suddenly spread everywhere, illuminating the whole apartment.  "Tsk tsk. Jaejoong hyung. As weird as ever. Shouldn't you be with your 'boyfriend' right now?" Junsu was still frozen in place, being held standing by Jaejoong. Jaejoong finally let go of Junsu and for a moment, Junsu felt like he was going to fall... Before his brother caught him. "My boyfriend? Since when did I get one? That never happened. Yoochun is my best friend. That's exactly why you're doing this for me. Right~?" Junho shook his head again. Yup, this habit will stay. "We still have to think about this. We're not done. We just got home! Junsu, why don't you set out the information we found on the table. I'll be out in a few minutes. I have to change out of these clothes." Junsu got the envelope which contained everything they researched and got out of Kyuhyun and of course, the article that started everything. The envelope was put on the table and Junsu left it there, going towards his room to change. Jaejoong was left in the dining room, staring at the envelope. 

Junho finished changing his clothes and walked back to the dining room finding Jaejoong on the table, lying down, stretched out, holding a piece of paper in his hand, the envelope obviously opened balancing cautiously on the chair. "WHAT THE HECK? JAEJOONG! GET DOWN FROM THERE! THAT TABLE IS GLASS!" The paper in Jaejoong's hand fell and landed on the floor but Jaejoong stayed put, tilting his head towards where Junho was standing. "Are you, Kim Junho saying that I am fat?" Junho did what he has been doing a lot recently. He shook his head. "No, Jaejoong, you are NOT. I was just concerned about the glass. Get off! NOW!" Jaejoong slowly sat up from his previous position which was already starting to be uncomfortable. "Okay, okay. I was just looking at the stalker information you got about Cho Kyuhyun. He sings! Haha! And he dances!" He stood up and picked up the paper that he dropped and put it back into the envelope where it came from and gave it back to Junho who was already mad at him for sitting or rather... Lying down on the table. "Okay Jaejoong. Okay. I know. We won't be done tonight. I'll just tell Junu to tell you what we researched." With a disappointed pout, Jaejoong turned around and left the room. As Junsu walked inside the dining room, he saw Jaejoong leaving. "Jaejoong hyung's leaving?" Finally, instead of shaking his head, Junho nodded. "Yes, after almost breaking our table and making us fall from the cliff of sanity for the... Hm... 1,281,829th time? Why do you even know this kind of person?" Junho shook his head. "Ah, so, let's get to work, Junho. We wouldn't want Jaejoong to go here again being all crazy because we're not done. He's like a sneaky ghost. You'll never know when he will appear."

-----

Finished! 

-----

EDIT:

OTL.

 

I JUST REMEMBERED THIS: 

 

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.