Step 2: Lawyer's Letter | Part 6/6

The Curious Case of Shim Changmin

"Yoochun, you think I would find out who started that thing?" The two best friends were eating out even thought the fast spreading article about Kim Jaejoong and his relationship with his best friend was out in the open, free for everyone to see, on the papers, on the internet, everywhere. "Sure Jaejoong. You always win. You always get what you want." The restaurant was noisy, eyes judging the pair while eating. "Why are you even doing this? Can't this just be ignored?" Jaejoong stopped eating to look at his best friend. "IGNORED? HOW CAN THIS BE IGNORED? They're saying that YOU are with a relationship with ME. Don't you think that will affect us BOTH in the future?" Yoochun asked for the bill and laughed quietly as he saw the different waitress' eyes grow as big as the greatest moons. "Y-you're... Kim... JAEJOONG. OPPA, IT'S ON THE HOUSE." Jaejoong smiled his killer smile, stood, and left along with Yoochun. "You're seriously going to stalk that writer until you know who started it? What happens when you know who started it?" Jaejoong went towards his car and stopped before turning around to look at Yoochun again. "I'll sue. It can be considered slander. Right?" Now you  see him, now you don't. The next thing Yoochun knew, Jaejoong was riding away in his Bentley. "Whatever you say, Jaejoong. Whatever you say."

 

"Changmin, are you really sure about Kim Jaejoong? He's with Yoochun?" Changmin was obviously in danger, meeting Kyuhyun in public, showing himself publicly with no other than Kyuhyun. If any one of Jaejoong's people sees or hears that he was the one behind the mischievous information that was released into the public by an article in the newspaper, he would be in more trouble. "I don't know for sure but I had a person search a bit into Jaejoong's life. He found out that he's had a best friend for a really long time.  His friend, Yoochun. From what I know, his best friend has been all overly friendly or whatever. I don't know, it's just my conclusion. They look really close though. This will make him forget about his case against me. I'm genius, RIGHT?" The two only laughed as they were oblivious to a strangers stares... 

 

The next day...

 

"Jaejoong! We've got itI! We know who did this! Go to our apartment as fast as you can!"

"What--"

 

'I can't believe that dolphin! He's way far from an angel! ANGEL FROM HELL! He hung up on me!'

 

"Junho was in a cafe yesterday. Guess who he saw." Jaejoong bit his lip in confusion. "Yoochun?" Junho was laughing. He knew that Jaejoong was smart and everything but was he really smart? "No! Junho did NOT see Yoochun. He saw Changmin. And Kyuhyun. Together. Talking. Guess what they were talking about." Jaejoong was really starting to be confused and so he did what he knew how to do. He pouted. The cushioned sound of a pillow hitting a person made Jaejoong turn his head to the direction of the sound. "Okay, okay. I get it, Junho. I'll let him stop guessing. They were talking about how Changmin made up everything in the article. IT WAS HIS FAULT." 

 

As the narrator that has been very useless and not informational, I will now tell you how Jaejoong looked right after Junsu said that the one to blame was Changmin. His eyes were as big as saucers and his mouth was opened so widely that you could shove a whole watermelon in it. Not kidding. 

 

"SUE HIM. GO FIND HIM. GO EMAIL HIM. I DON'T CARE WHAT IT TAKES TO CONTACT HIM. STALK HIM. BREAK INTO HIS HOUSE AT MIDNIGHT. I DON'T CARE." 

 

From: Kim Junsu Add to Contacts

To: [email protected]

Subject: URGENT!

Mr Shim,

I would like to inform you that ignorance of our meeting and ignorance towards my client and I have shown us that you are running away from the accusations. In this case, we would like to meet up with you formally. Please bring your lawyer.

 

March 7, 2011

Insa restaurant. Again. Same time. 

 

You must go for dire consequences must be done if not.

Kim Junsu

 

"Shim Changmin, you're going down. Don't try to mess with Kim Jaejoong. Don't. Ever. Because when a when the moth get's too close to the fire... BAM! THE MOTH BURNS TO DEATH. I'M THE DEATH-- OH. Wait. No. I'M THE FIRE AND YOU'RE THE MOTH! BURNNN!"

 

-----

 

Okay, this is the last for the 2nd step! 

I will update again. I will try to update every day after studying.

I will! 

 

I will also add pictures for the chapters that I don't have pictures for. I don't know when. :))

 

Oh, and, don't be scared to comment!