Step 3: Pre-litigation Settlement Discussions | Part 1/2

The Curious Case of Shim Changmin

*ring* *ring* ring*

Nothing comes close, but your choosey lover. Hey gotta--

 

"Changmin-ah?"

"Yunho. Help me. I'm caught."

"What?"

"Kim Jaejoong. Meet me. I'll email it to you."

"Uh... Okay?"

 

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Help!

Yunho, I'm in trouble. Kim Jaejoong wants to sue me. Plagiarism and I'm sure the other thing I did was considered slander... And/or libel. Most probably libel. My best friend, be my lawyer? I swear, save me. I don't want to go to jail. I'm a good author. I swear my book was original. I haven't even read that Kim Jaejoong's books yet. My plot was genius. How could another person have the same plot as mine? Here's the meeting place.

Insa (Yejeonee Gil corner Nolan Gil) at 8 pm tomorrow night.

I know it's sorta fast and everything but please do come! I'll love you forever... AS A FRIEND. PLEASE GO.

 

To:  [email protected]

Cc: 

Subject: Re:Help!

Shim Changmin. Tsk tsk. Trouble maker. You should stop your evil genius self before someone sues... Oh wait. No. Until everyone sues you. You'd lose tons of money and your book... Yup. People will buy Jaejoong's book instead of yours. You love me. If I help you, what do I get?

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re:Help!

Uh... You get my friendship if you help? You lose it if you don't. Are you seriously not going to be my friend? You want that to happen? Seriously? You would give up being MY friend, the WONDERFUL AND TALENTED SHIM CHANGMIN because you're lazy?

 

(a/n: imagine Changmin like this-  D: how can yunho say no to such a cute kid person)

 

To:  [email protected]

Cc: 

Subject: Re:Help!

Fine, fine. I'll be there. You better give me something good. YOU BETTER.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re:Help!

Oh. Thank you so much. Soooooo muchhhh. Thank you.

 

 

 

"Welcome to Insa! Would you like me to get you a table?" Yunho shook his head and pointed at a table. The waitress escourted him to the table where Kim Jaejoong was seated with his lawyer Kim Junsu. "Junsu? Wow. He's your client now? I guess you're a really good lawyer already. Haven't seen you since college! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Jung Yunho. I'll be Changmin's lawyer... I take it that you are Kim Jaejoong and you are...?" The other man beside Jaejoong shifted in his seat and leaned in to shake a hand with Yunho. "Yoochun. Park Yoochun."

 

-----

 

OTL.

THANK YOU FOR STILL READING AND SUBSCRIBING! I'm sorry about my exams. Sorry about my hiatus. I should be able to post a lot again! I love this story more than you do (probably) and I really don't know what will happen next :)) It feels like I'm reading the story as I write it. Keep reading~!

 

omg my own reaction at the end: "LKSDJHAFLKJADHF YOOCHUNNNNNN'S HERE. HOW'D HE GET HERE?" hahahaha :))

 

edit: 050411

OMG. OKAY. I Fixed this chapter. Re-read it and see if you can spot the differences.