Step 4: Formal Suit | Part 4/?

The Curious Case of Shim Changmin

 

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." Now, dear readers. Do you wonder why this is the first sentence you see? It is actually a quote from Confucius. It basically means, you know how much you don't know, the more you know more stuff. Understood? Why is this here? Because it is relevant to what is happening. It just is.
 
So now, continuing with the story, I'll start with a different perspective in this story.
 
"Junho, what do you think about this case? You think it's worth it?" If you're wondering why Junsu and Junho are in the same place at night, remember, they share an apartment. (a/n: chapter 6...?) "I don't know... Jaejoong hyung seems really.... Odd. I mean.... He's supposed to be really smart and all, right? I don't really think he is..." Junsu, who was lying flat on the bed, face down was now seated properly on the bed, wide-eyed at his brother's statement. "Jaejoong? Not smart? I would've understood if you said that he was crazy or... gay even but.... NOT SMART? WAE?" Junho sat on the edge of the bed where his brother was in. "I mean, don't you know that quote? Um... 'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.'" Junsu shook his head, not recognizing the quote. "It means like, you're really smart when you know how much you don't know. I don't think Jaejoong hyung's noticing 1 critical thing in this case..." Silence followed Junho's remark, obviously showing that Junsu didn't know what he just said. "...Which is that he doesn't know that there's another person at fault." Finally, Junsu caught his brother's train of thought. "KYUHYUN! It's him, right? I mean... He DID give that article for the newspaper. He didn't write it as a blind item. He WROTE IT!" 
 
*ring* *ring* *ring*
Honey, funny, bunny--
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Jaejoong, I have to tell you something."
"...Yoochunnie?"
"Jae.... I....."
"Yoochunnie, you have to speak louder. I can't hear you well. The sound of my awesomeness is interfering."
"JAE, I--"
"OH MY GOD. PABO. AAAAAAHHHH! I HATE YOU!"
"Jae?"
"Oh, sorry Chunnie. I spilled coffee on myself. Continue?"
"*sigh*Nevermind."
"Well, okay. Goodnight, Yoochunnie!"
 
I wonder what Yoochun wanted to say... Oh well. Ugh. This coffee stain. It should die. Oh wait. It's not even alive. Hahahaha. Hm... I wonder what Junsu's up to...
 
*ring* *ring* *ring*
Hae eo nalsu eopseo, I got you~ Under my--
"Junsu!"
"Jaejoong hyung?"
"Yes...."
"Um.... What?"
"What?"
"....You called me."
"Oh, right."
"So..."
"Oh, I wanted to know what you were doing."
".....Jaejoong, it's almost midnight. What do you think I'd be doing?"
"....Um....... Something naughty?"
"NO, JAEJOONG. I'M GOING TO SLEEP."
"Oh. Okay."
"..."
"Anything else?"
"...Shouldn't you sue Kyuhyun? I mean.. He's the one who had that article published anyway."
"Right! But that would be difficult, suing two people for different things."
".....Whatever you say Jaejoong, whatever you s--"
 
-----
 
I apologize for everything :( It's hard to post chapters because my computer blocks me from aff so I have to use 2 computers back and forth T_T