Step 2: Lawyer's Letter | Part 4/6

The Curious Case of Shim Changmin

 Recap: "Jae. Newspaper."

 

"What? It's so early in the morning!"

"Check the front page of the news."

"Which?"

"The Korean Harbinger."

"Idol Group Ukiss Members Kibum and Alexander to Leave Group? OH MY GOD! I love them! *Why? Did they leave Ukiss so easily? Why? My heart is ripping to shreds. Why? I pray for their happiness."

"Jae, stop singing lyrics! That was yesterday's news! Look at today's front page."

"Hmm... Today... Today... AHA! I SAW IT. Hm... Author Kim Jaejoong in a Relationship... WHAT? THE!.... JUNSU. MY LOYAL LAWYER-SLASH-PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, INVESTIGATE ABOUT THIS. I WANT THE PERSON WHO SUPPLIED THIS INFORMATION IN JAIL. AHAHA. Jail. Jae-l. Jael. HAHA. TO JAIL!"

"Uh.... Sure?"

"GO FIND IT!"

"Don't you mean go find the pers--"

 

*James Bond 007 theme song playing* (a/n: listen to this if you don't know it http://users.elite.net/gurpal/movie/bond.mid)

 

Pitew~! pitewww~! daadaadaaadaaa daadaadaaadaaa dundudududunnn dun dun dun dudududunnn dun dun dun--

 

"Junsu! Stop listening to your iPod! We have to investigate on the author of the newspaper article. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. He's 15 days older than Shim Changming who is currently "dead" according to Jaejoong hyung. They were rumored to have had a relationship in college where both enrolled in a liberal arts course. They have been very close friends since. Junsu? Are you listening?" Junsu's head snapped up, pretending to be attentive, obviously failing because the sound of the James Bomd theme was heard from his now disconnected earphones. "Yes Junho. Cho Kyuhyun. Shim Changmin. Yup." 

Lousy narrator. I forgot to say that Junsu has a twin named Junho. Unlike Junsu, Junho was taller, more muscular and his hair was a lighter shade of brown. They looked more like siblings, Junho older than Junsu by at least 2 years. Unfortunately, they were twins and again, unfortunately, their mom wouldn't have minded if Junsu was born a girl. 

"Okay, okay. Cho. Whatever. This is the building of The Korean Harbinger news." His brother shook his head. In disappointment and just because he wanted to make his brother feel bad for listening to the James Bond theme song. 

The pair walked in and went to the front desk, asking for Cho Kyuhyun. "Floor 15. The room near the bathroom, the one with his name on it." The two bowed and headed for the elevator. Once they reached the floor, they seached for Kyuhyun's office, knocked twice and heard Kyuhyun from the inside. "Come in!" Nervously coming in, they both bowed a full 90 degrees and greeted Kyuhyun. "Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun-ssi. Can we interview you?" Kyuhyun told them to sit down and they followed. Junho finally had the courage to speak. "We're here for an interview. It's for university. We had to interview our idols and we chose you. We thought that you were the best young writer in the newspaper. Your articles are VERY interesting. We already have a bunch of questions here." Junsu was still speechless. He never knew that they would still fit in as college students. They were OLDER than Kyuhyun by 2 years. He looked his age. They looked older than him. 24 year olds in college? Heck, they were turning 25 in December. "Sure. Are you brothers?" How could he not notice? Well, duh, they ARE. "Ah, yes. We're twins actually..." Junsu was yet again speechless and thank goodness that his brother was there, speaking for him. Yup, it would be better if he was born a girl. For a fierce lawyer in courts, he was a really shy person in person. "Haha, look. Your brother's so cute when he's like that. He's so... Shy. Is he okay? He seems... Like a cat got his tongue." Junsu shook his head hoping his brother would understand him. "Okay. Oh! I forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is Junho and my twin..." Junsu suddenly felt like he was being pushed, about to fall. "Junsu. My name is Junsu." He threw a glance at his brother, seeing him biting his lip to keep from laughing. "...Right. We have a questionnaire. It would be great if you can fill it out soon. We'll wait for it." Junho asked Junsu for the envelope they had brought that was filled with information about Kyuhyun and it also had the questionnaire that they needed in there too.

 

Full name:

D.O.B/Age:

Family:

Favorite author:

Favorite book:

Favorite idol group:

Favorite dessert: 

Instruments you can play:

Hidden talent:

 

Kyuhyun finishes answering the questionnaire and hands it to the brothers. "Oh, can we ask additional stuff?" Kyuhyun nodded and Junsu finally decided to talk. "Do you know any authors or celebrities in real life? Any important people?" Kyuhyun nodded again. "I know the members of Super Junior personally. I know some authors. Like Shim Changmin, Lee Jinki, Yong Junhyung, Kwon Jiyong and other celebrities and important people. Too many to mention." Junsu suddenly had the courage again and spoke before his brother did, again. "What's your favorite music genre?

 A smile crept up Kyuhyun's face as he replied. "I like soulful music. I sing, you know. It's one of my talents... If you read the paper."

 

-----

 

Okay! Omg. A few more days and it's our exam week. Then grad practice (I will post a lot on these days!) then GRADUATION. Oh no.

 

Comment? :D 

I see you people subscribing~ Thanks!

I'll put up the chapter picture tomorrow. (lol. I moved it. It's midnight already... nooo)