...I'm Caring Too Much

You've Fallen For Me [Being Re-Written]

"I loved it" Hannah said. The song had brought her on to the brink of tears.

"Thank you, you're the first one to listen to it" Lee Shin said.

"It seems like you have someone you like" Hannah said.

Lee shin stayed silent for a moment before answering.

"Yeah, maybe I'm caring too much" Lee Shin said with a slight smile.

"So is that a yes?" Hannah asked.

"Mhmm" Lee Shin said before going back to his guitar.

That simple confirmation broke Hannah's heart.

A heart that she didn't even know she was giving away.

***

Tara sat on the bench of her favorite park trying to study.

She had been reading the same page for the last 30 min.

She couldn't concentrate at all with what happened to Suzy. She still couldn't believe that she had gotten into that accident and she couldn't quite explain her behavior towards Seung Jo.

"Penny for your thoughts" said a voice that broke Tara out of her thoughts.

Tara looked up tp see Min Ho smiling slightly at her.

"Oh...hey...I was just...thinking about Suzy" Tara answered.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that, how is she?" Min Ho said sitting next to her.

"She seems okay, but I'm confused as to what is going on between Suzy and Seung Jo, do you know something?"Tara asked him.

"No, Seung Jo hasn't said anything to me" He said.

"Hmm hopfully it's something good" Tara said.

"Soo...what were you doing?" Min ho asked her.

"Well, I was trying to study, but I have a lot of things in my mind, so I can't concentrate."

"Well, I have an idea, how about we have some fun today, and I know you'll be able to study afterwards." Min Ho told her.

"Hmm I don't know" Tara said hesistantly.

"Come on!"You won't regret this" Min Ho said while getting up and offering his hand to Tara.

"Okay" she said as she put her hand in his.

***

First, Min Ho too Tara roller-skating.

Min Ho thought he would have to go slow for Tara to adapt, but it turned out that she was a pro at it.

After roller-skating for about an hour, Min Ho took Tara to the movies, where he won a bear on a key-chain for Tara.

They enjoyed the movie and they bumped their hands in the popcorn once or twice.

Later they went to a karaoke club where they had a blast singing at the top of their lungs.

Tara hadn't had so much fun since... her brother went away.

***

Solbi entered Catharsis for the first time after 4 years.

She used to go there every day with her friends. She had so may memories here, that it made her miss her high school days.

She sat down at the bar and ordered a lemonade.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice who was the person that served her lemmonade.

"Solbi?" said a male voice.

Solbi froze. she knew that voice very well. It was the voice of someone that used to make her the happiest person on earth.

It was the voice of the person that broke her heart.

 

   

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

 

Thank you guys for your patience, I hope you like this chapter!!!