Destiny?

You've Fallen For Me [Being Re-Written]

Lee Shin noticed that the neighborhood that Hannah lived in looked familiar, but then again, all the neighborhoods looked alike.

 

"We are here" Hannah said in a soft voice. She was still shaken from what had happened.

"You live here?" Lee Shin asked astonished. What was happening to him? Since when had he been so emotional? It made him feel uneasy.

"Yes, why?" asked Hanna turning to look at Lee Shin.

"I live right next to you" He said.

"Well, what a coincidence" Hannah said, feeling more like herself. "Thank you for walking me home" she said giving him one of her warmest smiles.

Lee Shin couldn't hold it back and he returned the smile.

Hannah waved goodbye before going in.

Lee Shin stood there trying to figure out what this stranger had done, to make him feel so... good?

***

Tara found herself looking for some quiet, so she decided to go to the library. Maybe a good book would help her with her friend. It was driving her crazy that she had no idea as to what she could do for Suzy.

She walked down the halls reading the tittles of all the books in every shelf, until she realized that she had reached the back of the library.

 

There she saw a guy sitting in the corner with a magazine on his face.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Tara asked annoyed.

The boy didn't move at first. Then, slowly he started to sit straight again, and took the magazine away from his face.

He rubbed his eyes sleepily before answering.

"I..." he yawned " was taking a nap" said the boy.

"Well, this isn't somewhere for you to be sleeping." Tara said, her temper raising.

"Yeah, you're right, it's not quiet in here anymore." said the guy giving Tara a sharp look before leaving.

 

Seung Jo smiled as he left a stunned girl at the library.

***

"...and now, we'll talk about the upcoming talent show" the teacher said. She had lost her class' attention a while ago, but just as soon as she said that everyone was suddenly very interested.

"All of you must participate, I think that if you attend a musical school, you'll have a talent to show." she said matter-of-factly.

Eveyone started talking excitedly to one another, but then they were interrupted by an announcement.

"Wait, there is one last thing, with the idea in mind of wanting a more united class, some of you will come up here and draw out a paper from this bowl, the name in the paper is the name fo your partner." 

 

The first one up, was Suzy.

She grabbed a paper and oppened it.

"Please, Suzy, read the name in your paper." 

 

Suzy scanned the paper and then read "Baek Seung... Jo?"

Everyone went quiet, and then a guy stood up.

Suzy froze.