...Future Lessons

You've Fallen For Me [Being Re-Written]

Hannah hummed happily while she ate her breakfast. She had woken up in a really good mood, she knew that something good was about to happen.

She brushed her teeth and grabbed her backpack. Just then, her phone rang.

"Hello?"She said as she grabbed her keys to lock the door.

"Hey Hannah, it's me, Tara, I called to tell you that... I won't be giving you a ride today"
"Oh, it's okay, i can ride my bike to school"
"Do you really think I'm so inconsiderate? There's someone outside your house to pick you up" And with that she hung up.

Hannha looked at her phone and shook her head while she laughed. 'I like this Tara' she thought as she opened the door to her house.
 

"I'm here to take you to school"

***

~Meanwhile on the other side of town~

Tara had just hung up the phone, and she now looked at the person sitting beside her.

"Who did you send to pick her up?" she asked.

"Just someone I know will take her to school, so don't worry"

"And how about you? Are YOU taking me to school?"

"Nah, how about we do something fun today?"

"You are a really bad infulence you know? I've never skipped class before"

"There's always a first time for everything"

Tara sighed "I know, let's do this! But it better be fun!"

"Your wish, is my command"

Tara rolled her eyes at Lee Min Ho's cheesiness.

***

"I'm here to take you to school" Lee Shin told Hannah.

Hannah let out a small giggle before she turned to lock the door.

"What's so funny?" He asked puzzled.

"That you're my knight in shinning armor, again " She told him as she walked to the passenger seat.

Lee Shin opened the door for her "Is it a bad thing?"

"Nope, quite the contrary" Hannah said smiling at him.

He just couldn't resist her and smiled back

***

"Suzy, Suzy!!" Seung Jo screamed as he tried to reach Suzy.

Suzy kept walking without looking to see who called her name, because she knew very well.

She had refused to talk to him after what had happened at the talent show.

She felt really stupid for believing all of his crap.

Seung Jo ran and grabbed Suzy's wrist.

"Suzy, let's talk, please" Seung Jo begged.

"I have nothing to talk or discuss with you" she said with a cold tone trying to get free from his gasp.

"Then just listen to me, please, I beg you" He said desperately.

Suzy didn't answer and he took that as a sign to start explaining himself.

"Suzy, I'm sorry for what happened, Shin Ae caught me by surprise, but I don't have feelings for her anymore."

Suzy looked blankly at him "It's none of my buisiness who you go out with, I don't give a damn about it"

"Don't say that, because you know it's not true, you care for me as much as I care for you" he said trying to reason with her.

"If you're done talking about this crap, I don't want to be late for class" she said freeing herself and starting to walk away.

"Suzy, wait! I LOVE YOU!"

Suzy froze right on the spot. Her ears rang with what she heard.
Seung jo used this opportunity to get close to Suzy.

"What?" She asked, her voice trembling.

He cupped her face with his hands as he repeated what he'd jusy said, but this time to her face.

"I love you Suzy" And with that, he closed the distance between them.

The moment their lips met, Suzy's ice cold heart melted. All those walls she had tried so hard to built throught the years, disappeared with that kiss.

Seung Jo moved one of his hands to her waist so he could pull her closer to him.

Suzy wrapped her arms around his neck as their lips moved in perfect sync.

They were in pure bliss.

Too bad there was someone watching them from afar, who would put their happiness on the line...

***

"Sulli!" Alex called.

It was the end of practice and he had been dying to talk to her again.

Sulli stopped and looked for the person who had called her name.

"Hey Alex" She said with a smile.

"How was practice?" He asked her as they walked together to grab a water bottle.

"It was great the coach wants me to start training for my first competition"

"Really? When will it be?"

"In about a month" She said as she unscrewed the cap of her watter bottle.

"Awesome! Can I go watch it?" he asked her shyly. He wasn't used to talking to girls, especially pretty girls like Sulli.

"Of course! I'd love to see you there" she said grabbing her stuff. "Hey, would you like to grab something to eat with me? I'm starving"

"I'd love to!" Alex said.

Sulli waited for him to get his stuff, and then they both headed to the closest restaurant.

***

Solbi kneeled down on the soft grass as she placed a bouquet of flowers on the small tomb.

She traced the outline of the letters engraved on the black plaque. Se carressed it as she felt her eyes filled with painful tears.

Every year, she would come here, and every year, she would remember what happened four years ago...