1+1 Cannot = 3

You've Fallen For Me [Being Re-Written]

"Hey Tara, can you-" Hannah stops abruplty as she notices that her friend is not alone.

"Er...sorry... am I interrupting?" says Hannah awkwardly.

"No umm.... not at all, we were actually just introducing ourselves." Said Tara trying to keep things in control. "I'm Tara by the way" she says turning to the misteriouse guy.

"Hey my name is Lee Min Ho" he says shaking Tara's hand and then Hannah's.

"Well I'm Hannah" She says flashing a brilliant smile on Min Ho's direction.

"Were you going to ask me something, Hannah?" said Tara casually.

"Yes, I was going to ask you if you could give me a ride home."

"Sure thing, bye Min Ho, I guess I'll see you around." said Tara

" Bye Min Ho, see you later!" Said Hannah waving as she walked with Tara to her car.

"bye girls" Said Min Ho.

***

"Suzy! Your cousin is here" That is the first thing she heard when she picked up her phone.

"really? I'll be right over to pick her up, I'm really happy" she said honestly. She was actually wearing a true smile for what seemed like a lifetime.

"Okay sweety, drive safely" her mother said as she hung up.

Suzy smiled again at the thought of seeing her dear cousin again. She was the only person with whom she put down all her barriers, because her cousin Sulli had gone just through the same amount of pain as she had.

She could't even be this way with her best friends because she didn't want to burden them with all her problems.

"You look really beautiful when you smile, you know?" a voice said bringing her back from her thoughts.

She turned slightly to see who it was.

It was Hyun Joong.

She could feel herself blushing, something that she had not done in a very long time.

"I hope you smile like that more often" He said, and before she could say anything else, he was gone.

***

"I'm so glad you decided to live with us!" Suzy's mom said as she hugged Sulli tightly.

"Thank you" she said bowing her head. She was so happy to be with Suzy again. She knew that she was the only one who could understand her pain, and that this would be good for both of them.

The phone rang, bringin her out of her thoughts.

"Hello?" Suzy's mother answered. Sulli saw as her face started to turn pale.

"What's wrong?" Sully asked, suddenly feeling her chest grow heavy.

Suzy's mom hung up the phone before answering, holding herself up, as if she were going to faint.

"Suzy had an accident" She whispered.

 

Hello guys! I hope you like this chapter. Like I predicted, I only got 5 votes, two said that I should only add the Andy/Solbi couple, other two said to just add the MinHo/Sulli couple, and 1 vote that said I shouldn't add anyone so, I added the two couples =P I won't disappoint you guys! I kow I take a long time to update, but I need to get ny thoughts in order for all of this to make sense, and sometimes I get a writers block T.T sorry, I'll really try to update more often. I hope you guys keep on reading my story! (=

~Alexx~