Destiny !... Or Not

You've Fallen For Me [Being Re-Written]

The teacher looked slightly pleased with herself.

 

So far she loved the pairs that had formed, especially the one with Suzy and Seung Jo.

 

They were soo different from each other, yet so alike.

 

She was really looking forward to see what would happen.

 

She had a good feeling about those two.

***

Suzy could't believe what had happened. Destiny HAD to be playing a bad joke on her.

 

Of all the people in her class, it had to be him.

 

She didn't even know what he had been in her class.

He was so quiet.

 

When the teacher dismissed the class, Suzy was so in thought that she didn't even notice that someone was talking to her.

 

"Are you okay?" asked a voice.

 

Suzy look up at the voice that had spoken, and me up with two warm eyes.

 

Warmth met cold as their eyes met.

 

Baek Seung Jo titlted his head slightly, and just stares at her.

 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" Suzy stuttered.

 

"Well, what do you want to do partner?" asked Seung Jo with a sly smile.

 

"Well, I'm good at writing songs..." Suzy trailed off.

 

"Great! I'm good at composing! So you write the lyrics and I do the music"Seung Jo said.

 

"Fine, then I'll see you every Thursday in the practice room to work on our song okay?"

Suzy says trying to sound cool, though in reality, she was very excited to be partnered with Baek Seung Jo.

 

"Fine with me"Seung Jo said as he walked out of the classroom.

***

Tara sat down on a bench enjoying the sun, when she noticed somone sleeping under a tree. He was covering his face with a hat.

 

She walked up to him and stood right in front of him, blocking the sun, with her hands on her hips.

 

"Hey! Don't you get any sleep at home? Why are you sleeping all over the school? I now I told you that the library wasn't a place to sleep, but you just can't go sleeping around school!" said Tara raising her voice with each word.

***

Min Ho stood up and removed the hat that had been covering his face.

 

"Why are you yelling at me? I don't even know you"he said astonished.

***

Tara covered with her hand.

 

"I- I'm sorry" she stuttered embarrassed.

 

"I thought you were going to hit me or something" Min Ho said smiling.

 

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I thought you were someone else" Tara said mortified.

 

"Hey, it's okay, relax! I'm just messin' with you" Min Ho said trying to calm her down.

 

"But Still, I'm really sorry" She said.

 

"It's no big deal, oh and I'm Lee Min Ho by the way" he said.

"I'm-"but before she could answer someone cut her off...

 

                          

 

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. Look I'm really sorry for taking so long to write thiss, but I promise to update sooner, really! Please tell me what you think!

 

~Alexx~