Cross What?

You've Fallen For Me [Being Re-Written]

Hannah, Suzy and Tara, were on their way to their High School. You could tell how happy they were to be back in Korea. 

"You guys, what's this?" said Tara as she showed the girls a poster that had been on the wall from the entrance.

"It looks like a concert poster" Said Suzy looking rather bored.

"You guys! We should totaly go!" said Hannah enthusiastically.

" I think we should" Tara said, while she sticked the poster back to its place.

"Yeah, whatever, so what time and where is this?" said Suzy nonchantly. 

"It says that at 8:00 p.m at Catharsis" said Hannah while looking at the poster on the wall.

"Fine, let's meet there." said Suzy as she walked inside to her next class.

"I'm very worried about her you know?" said Tara looking at the back of Suzy's retreating figure.

Hannah sighed and then turned to look at Tara. " I know, I'm worried too, but we can't so anything for her, just be there where she needs us." 

"I just hope that she may need us someday." said Tara, as she and Hanna walked into school.

 

***

"Yah! Lee Shin!" said Min Ho, as he jumped from the back of the couch and seated himself, opposide Lee Shin.

"Yes?" He answered calmly. He was sitting in the guys' common room practicing the songs that they were going to play at Catharsis that same night.

"I heard that you've got some competition in the music department." Said Mino Ho while he changed his sitting position to a laying position. He then put his arm across his eyes. If anyone was to come in, he would look as if he was asleep, but he was just traying to see if he could hear any hint of emotion from one of his best friends.

Lee Shin felt surprised for the first time in ages. "What do you mean?"

"There are three new exchange students here and one of them is a very gifted musician".

"Hmmm, then I must meet this person, don't I?" asked Lee Shin in deep thought. Just like always.

"Aaaaand I heard she's a girl" Said Min Ho, sitting up again. He couldn't miss Shin's reaction.

Lee Shin Raised his eyebrows. "Well, then I'll have to go and see how much of a threat she is, don't I?" he gave a small smile, put his guitar away and walked out of the room.

Min Ho sat there shocked. What had just happened? Lee Shin was interested in someone? and a girl? Well, this year certainly was going to bring a lot of surpises.

***

Suzy was deciding on which instrument she wanted to play first, when she heard light footsteps.

"Yes?" She asked, without turning around. She felt slightly annoyed that someone would come to interrupt her.

"Hello, is it true that you are a very talented musician?" asked a deep male voice.

"Well, I guess so, I know how to play all the instruments in this room." Said Suzy nonchalantly as she moved to sit on the piano.

She closed her eyes and then she let the music flow over to her hands, and she started playing. When she did this, all of her worries faded away, and all her walls came down.

 

Lee shin was awestruck. He had never heard such a beautiful song, or someone so taken by their own music. When she finished playing he asked something that had come up in his mind.

"Did you write that?" He asked.

"No, It just came to me right now." said Suzy looking at the piano. She stared at the piano for a brief moment, and then she turned herself into the cold person she was, so she could face the stranger.

Susy's cold eyes, met with Lee Shin's expressionless ones.

"I liked it a lot, really, which instrument do you enjoy the most?" Asked Lee shin casualy.

"I really prefer singing, I like the feeling that it gives me when I'm the one producing the music rather that using another mean to do it." She said sounding somewhat distant.

"May I ask what your name is?" said Lee Shin. He mentally scolded himself for saying that before giving it a thought, but the question had just popped out of his mouth.

"Suzy" she said, looking at him with curiosity. "And yours?" she said. She wasn't really that interested. She was just being polite. Or at least that's what she told herself.

"I'm Lee Shin, and I really hope we can play together sometime" and then he went out of the room, without even waiting to hear Suzy's answer.

***

"Guys! I'm soo excited!" Hannah could barely sit still.

"Calm down Hannah, it's not like they are some major artist or something" said Suzy somewhat annoyed. Her annoyance wasn't because her friend was being somewhat childish, but because she felt a pang of jelousy because Hannah was sooo carefree to show how she truely felt. She knew that she would probably never be able to do that.

"To be honest, I'm excited too, I heard that Cross is formed by the hotest guys here at school." said Tara. she wasn't really sure as to why she felt....nervouse?

"Hmmm I hope that they ARE really cute!" said Hannah happily.

At that moment, the light dimmed and the spotlights on the stage , revealing 3 handsome guys, all wearing black.

Suzy, couldn't take her eyes away from the stage.

Not because Lee Shin was standing there, guitar in hand, looking like a God.

Nor was it because when he caught her eye he winked.

No. She barely noticed that because she just couldn't take away her eyes from the bass player. For the first time in years, she felt the ice in her heart warm just a little tiny bit...

                                 

 

 

Well, please tell me if you guys enjoyed this first chapter!!! (=