The SJ Clan

The mark of the moon

Ryeowook stared out the window thinking of the past few weeks of his new life. Already he was an admired student. His teachers loved him, non of his class mates bothered him too much, and he was learning all sorts of new things from Yesung. The said man waited at home for Ryeowook every day with a new story. Ryeowook was taught about the SJ Clan, Yesung's clan, and all about its memberes. They all seemed like wonderfull people Ryeowook couldnt wait to meet all of them. He sighed as the bell rang for the end of school. 

On his way home Ryeowook woundered what he should cook for dinner tonight since Auntie was going to be working late tonight. Stoping at the market he scrolled through the lanes picking up vegtibles, dinner rolls and some chiken. Ryeowook sudenly felt like he was being watched. Turning around he saw a form zip out the door faster than he could even blink. He just shruged and made his way to the register to pay.

The walk home was short and relaxing. Ryeowook was spacing out as he unlocked his front doer. before he could turn on the light...

" SUPRISE!" 

Ryeowook unleashed the fuiry of his high pitched death scream, clutching his bag of groceries to his chest and cowering in a ball.

" Ah sorry Wookie I guess that was a bit much." Yesung said picking the poor boy up off the floor and patting his head. 13 men stood in his living room all laughing. 

" Who are these people?" Ryeowook asked eyeing every face with suspicion.

" I invited them over. This is the SJ Clan." 

A tall man with a wide smile and light blonde hair came up and shook ryeowooks hand. He had a white ring around his iris just like Yesung.

" It so good to meet you Ryeowook, My name is Park Jungsoo but please call me Leeteuk. I am of the white moon and my animal is the dove." 

" My name is Heechul I am of the violet moon and my animal is the panther."

" I am Hangeng. I was born under the green moon and my animal is the dragon."

" Im Kim Yungwoon but call me Kangin around public. Im part of the yellow moon my animal is the dog."

every one continued to take turns and greet Ryeowook.

" Hi Wookie my name is Siwon Im the horse born under the light of the yellow moon."

he hugged Ryewook and smiled.

" Hey there little man names Shingdong. Im a red moon my animal is the mighty bear."

" Im Donghae! Im the Fishy my moon color was blue."

" Im Eunhyuk. Im THe green moon monkey."

" Good evening Ryeowook My names Kibum I was born under the purple moon my animal is the bat."

" Hi Im Sungmin its nice to meet you. I was born as the rabbit under the yellow moon."

" I was born under the blue moon my animal is the wolf. The names Cho Kyuhyun."

" I there Ryeowook Im Henry the Chipmunk I was born under the green moon.

" My name is ZhouMi I was born under the red moon as the fox."

Ryeowook was stuned to meet everyone. He was speechless they were all so handsome and kind. every one offered him gifts verieng from food to little hand made scarfs. They treeted him as if he was there family. It was a touching feeling not only because of there tenderness but because Ryeowook felt as though he had steped into a place he hadn't been for a long time and it felt like home.

 

 

 

Im So sorry I havnt updated I will do my best to be more ontop of my writing. so whoever is still with me please enjoy. I may possibly try and update every week.

If you have any ideas for a fan fic chapter please let me know.