The dream

The mark of the moon

It was dark and the rain was falling hard. Someone was crying. It was a woman she had long beautiful hair. Her body was soaking wet as we're the silk robes that pooled around her shoulders and her waist. She was kneeling beside something. Sudenly a hand came up and touched her cheek. She grasped the hand as more tears fell. Slowly the hand fell and rested in her lap. The woman began to gasp for breath. Her short whimpers grew to wails of sheer pain. She let out a final shreek as she raised something above her head and threw it to the ground. The object shattered releasing a massive energy destroying the woman's body.

Ryeowook shot up with a start. He put his hand to his clammy chest feeling it heave breaths of air in and out of his lungs. His heart thumped hard in his rib cage. Three droets fell from his face. He was crying? Suddenly a fit of pain hit his heart. It wasn't anything he could explain. It was like he missed someone. Yesung came into his mind. But he knew Yesung was just across the hall. Every now and then he would stay the night after training. Just to be sure he held in his tears, crossed the hall and peeked inside. He couldn't see much but could hear his soft snore. 

He quickly calmed down. Knowing sleep was over he went to his window. It had been three weeks since he left the hospital. Yesung had taught him many new tricks he could even begin to sense stones power but he had to hold Yesung's hand to do it. Ryeowook and Sungmin had quickly become friends and even had a sleep over. They were so ordinary it was as if there was nothing to be afraid of. But Ryeowook knew that there was plenty of people to fear. Humans had formed a group to try and kill any moon race they find. There were marked wanted to kill, manipulate, or kidnap Ryeowook. He knew that a battle was in the distant future. Things were still hazy as to what he could do to help but so far he was useless without Yesung. But as of right now there only mission was finding the forth stone. 

Rueowook turned to Yesung. He was very handsome when he was asleep. His long dark eyelashes were just the right length to touch his cheek. His lips were just barely parted and were a tad bit shiny from drool escaping his mouth. 

Yesung stired in his sleep causing Ryeowook to quickly scamper out. 

Ryeowook crawled back into bed. He couldn't seem to forget the dream or the pain in his chest. 

 A meeting at the SJ clans head quarters was planned in three days. Ryeowook figured he could ask Yesung about the dream then.