The meeting and the stone

The mark of the moon

Every one was sitting in a large room in the back of the lunar rose hotel. The room was furnished with expensive chairs and love seats, with a lovely dark coffe table in the center. Ryeowook felt out of place in this beautiful room full of handsome men. He sat in the middle of a large sofa inbetween Sungmin and Shindong. Yesung, who he urged to have a word with, sat cross legged in a chair sitting next to a side table holding his drink. On the other side was Eunhyuk conversing with Donghae about small weekend plans. Kyuhyun sat next to Sungmin draping his arm off the back of the sofa on the edge of sleep. Henry , Zhoumi, and Siwon were playing cards in the corner of the room next to Kangin who was peacefully reading a book. Kibum just sat in the recliner fast asleep. It seemed they were just waiting on Leeteuk, Heechul , and Hankyoung. 

Ryeowook looked up from his lap at Yesung who seemed to be playing a game on his phone. He was dressed rather elegent today. He had on red skinny jeans and a grey and black striped shirt with a leather jacket on. Ryeowook couldn't quite tell but it looked like he was wearing eye linner. All that combined with his shaggy black hair he looked like a total heart throb. Just as the thought popped up in his head Yesung looked up at Ryeowook meeting his stare. He smiled. Yup he was a heart throb. 

Suddenly Heechul burst through the door with a loud " finally!"

" Sorry we're late every one." Hankyoung said scratching his head. Shindong patted his arm. 

" What took you so long?"

" Heechul had a hair appointment." Leeteuk came in rolling his eyes.

" yeah what ever, Lets get this thing started."

Leeteuk nodded. " Allright were all here. Any way our goal today is to gather evidence of another stone sighting. We have reason to believe that there is one located at the musium of art down town. It will be part of a grand reopening since its been closed." He placed a magazine that was opened to a page with an artical on the exhibit the gem is in on the coffe table. " It looks like it might be the wind stone." Every one nodded as if knowing what to do. However Ryeowook was completely stuck. He had no idea what to do as every one got up and began exiting. He figured he would just fallow but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. It was Yesung.

" We got an alternet lesson for you."

Ryeowook sat back in his spot with Yesung next to him and Leeteuk across from them. 

" Ryeowook you have been so kind to train with us without knowing much and I'm sure you have so manny questions. So today I want you to ask away."

" Alright then... Well there is something I wanted to ask about first. The other night I had a dream about a girl crying over her lover. Then she shattered this stone. I think it was the girl from the story. But somehow I feel like... I don't know like it was me she was shattering. I woke up and couldn't stop crying. It was as if I was the one who lost someone dear to me."

" Hm? Interesting... Did anyone come to mind by any chance?"

Ryeowook blushed. He couldn't admit that he was thinking of Yesung. 

" No no one." 

" We'll I can't say for sure but it may be that you lunar race blood is kicking in. This is just a wild theory but your soul could be binded with the stones last peaces of memory. The stone is a very mysterious thing."

" Why? How was it created?"

" The moon race, long before we lived amongst humans lived in the midnight sanctuary it was like the garden of Eden for us. Then suddenly a terrible illness erupted killing thousands. The elder. Who is said to be one of the fathers of our race gathered the holy family together and decided that the only hope was to sacrifice there souls and creat the sacred lunar stone. As the stone was forged the midnight sanctuary casted it's people away into the world of humans."

" So the stone is the souls of all the elders?"

" That is correct. It's the cure to the illness that is killing our people. When it was shattered people began to be infected once again."

" That's why we need you Ryeowook. You are the descendent of the stone in some sens."

" What do you mean?"

" You can reforge the stone."

" And use all of it powers." Yesung added.

Reowook at to take a deep breath he already agreed to this so why not. He smiled up at Leeteuk.

" Alright that clears up a few things. What can I do to help?"

" Well as of now the only stone you have used is the lightning stone. However it's extremely dangerous and unpredictable. So we're going to continue your training with Yesung by giving you the wind stone once we recover it. With that said you need to help Yesung with his mission. "

" and what would that be?" 

" uh well we figured since your so small and all. And Mr. Lethrope will very likely be there were going to put you in disguise."

 

 

thank you for reading. If you have any questions or need something explained please don't be afraid to ask.